`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Oddball trade request inside

Oddball trade request inside
Has anyone attended some Tigers games since '06? I want to start a project: I am looking for a ticket for every Verlander win. The ones I am seeing on eBay are going for about $3-$5 for the most part. I will trades cards for about that price apiece. Pm me or post on this if you have any. Thanks! Hopefully you can view the excel sheet I uploaded. It has the dates of his wins.

Attached Files
.xls   JV Wins.xls (Size: 32.5 KB / Downloads: 5)

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

RE: Oddball trade request inside
There was a guy featured in Beckett Baseball magazine in July or August whose business is selling ticket stubs. You should google him and check it out. I'm sure you could get everything your looking for in one stop.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I like the idea for the collection. Good luck!!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

It was in the issue with Trout. Believe it was last months issue not positive though

I e-mailed the guy. I looked on his eBay store. He doesn't really have much f a collection on there but most of his stuff is milestone tickets, not for just wins...

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

You could also try putting an add on Craigslist too. I'm sure you will find a few that way.

That's not oddball. I want to start collecting stubs of games when Griff hit # 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, and 600 HRs. Haven't felt motivated enough to do it yet. I hope you find all these stubs it's a great idea.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]