IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Cancer took my Mom

RE: Cancer took my Mom
My Prayers to you and your loved ones.

My condolences to you and your family. July 6, 2012 was 10 years that my father passed away at the tender age of 55 to stage 4 non small cell lung cancer. A day does not go by that I wish I could speak with my father one last time to say to him the things that I did not when he was still with us. I miss him dearly every single day and it hurts me that my children will never know their grandfather.

Stay strong my friend and remember you are not alone.

I am very sorry for your loss. I too lost my mother in 06 due to small cell carcinoma or lung cancer. She was diagnosed in Nov and by May passed away. I believe that god is taking good care of my mom, dad and brother and now has a new angel in your mom.

Zeprock, I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. There is simply no easy or gentle way to lose a loved one, particularly a parent.

(11-18-2012, 10:45 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: bleep cancer...bleep it all to hell
+1 to that...

Thanks again everyone for your prayers and condolences. It is obvious from this thread that many of us have been affected by cancer and many of us have lost loved ones due to it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html