`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs

RE: What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs
95-99% of those packs that come with 4 packs + an auto will contain a junk auto. Blowout buys junk gu and autos for $1.25-1.75 at times throughout the year and I believe they turn around and sell those to the guys who make those packs
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I know, stera8, wouldn't that be awesome?!? I know he didn't pull that, when I said "You're kidding, right?", I meant it to come across as "Oh come on". Interesting observation, clarkzac. Seems reasonable to me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I actually did pull a Bryce refractor auto out of a Bowman Chrome blaster last year, true story ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Sorry it wasn't the superfractor, LOL ...

Nice pull, rjcj2017!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-23-2012, 06:04 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I actually did pull a Bryce refractor auto out of a Bowman Chrome blaster last year, true story ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Sorry it wasn't the superfractor, LOL ...
Sweet pull RJ. You have some amazing luck. How about I forward you some money...you buy retail and then ship it back to me so I can see how I did. My goodness, wasn't the Anthony Davis Threads auto also out of retail or am I mistaken?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-27-2012, 06:19 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Sweet pull RJ. You have some amazing luck. How about I forward you some money...you buy retail and then ship it back to me so I can see how I did. My goodness, wasn't the Anthony Davis Threads auto also out of retail or am I mistaken?
PM sent, sir.