Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picked Up My First Game Used Jersey

RE: Picked Up My First Game Used Jersey
Thanks everybody!

phildo37- I think the Sharks are on MeiGray, but they also have a section on their website under the roster tab with a list of jerseys they have for sale. I picked it up at the game and payed cash.

ricebonds...- I don't think they rotate logos because was their only road jersey, although this year they changed it to a teal version with the same logo. It doesn't look like there are any holes where stitching used to be. As for players looking good, I'm no expert, but Stalock is a beast, and Sena Acolatse, James Shepard, and Bracken Kearns are playing well to. Harri Sateri is BOMBING, and I have never been to a game with him in net that he didn't lose.

pensfan...- I don't usually wear game used jerseys, but I specifically bought this one to wear. I feel better knowing that this player has pretty much no shot of playing in the NHL, plus I don't plan on ever selling it anyways. I'm also a little crazy about keeping things like this clean, so the only way it will get dirty is if somebody else spills on me. Plus, you can't buy jerseys with names or numbers without it being game used from the Sharks.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

RE: Picked Up My First Game Used Jersey
sweet Landry jersey

congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)