`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Racing cards for trade
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Racing cards for trade
Have a ton of racing cards for trade. Have cards of all the drivers, and lots of cards of the big name drivers. Have drivers from all 3 series. Their are commons, parallels, rookie cards, a few race used, and a few auto race used. If anyone is interested in anything let me know. I am collecting, rookie cards from baseball, basketball, football, and racing. I do autographs and game used stuff too. I will trade anything in my organize so check out my stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Racing cards for trade
(11-18-2012 01:00 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote:  Have a ton of racing cards for trade. Have cards of all the drivers, and lots of cards of the big name drivers. Have drivers from all 3 series. Their are commons, parallels, rookie cards, a few race used, and a few auto race used. If anyone is interested in anything let me know. I am collecting, rookie cards from baseball, basketball, football, and racing. I do autographs and game used stuff too. I will trade anything in my organize so check out my stuff.

Sent you a PM. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
11-18-2012, 02:52 PM
trade started
01-13-2013, 08:08 AM
I have alot of football I am trying to get rid of. Check my org. and see if we can do any business

[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's