Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.94 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
Wink 
GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
Im putting this thread up for all griffey collectors to trade / help / show off new pick ups / and ask any questions when it comes to griffey cards or items.

This is also a great place for other collectors to stop by and tell us what griffeys you have to trade. So with that being said lets get it started.

i just ask that you only post pics of griffey cards or items, not cards or items of other players you are wanting to trade or sell.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTOR FORUM / THREAD
My Griffey orgs are open. Most of my dupes I have set for trade, ones I don't have dupes of I'd be willing to trade away depending on the circumstances.

Thanks for the invite. I'm sure this will turn out to be a wonderful idea.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

i hope so for all of us
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I think its a great idea, thanks for starting it! Looking forward to trading with all of you, akbobcat and griffey man you both have gave my griffey pc a huge boost much thanks to both of you!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(11-18-2012, 04:04 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I think its a great idea, thanks for starting it! Looking forward to trading with all of you, akbobcat and griffey man you both have gave my griffey pc a huge boost much thanks to both of you!
this was part of the reason why i started this thread. traders like akbobcat and myself have the knowledge to help the lower level collectors out. and generally our doubles are needed by alot of those collectors as well.

I'm looking forward to it also. I have a hard time even wanting to let go of my Dupe's but will eventually. I'm slowly marking more and more for trade. Sending out my first cards to be graded tomorrow also. 2x Bowman 89 and 1x Donruss 89

(11-18-2012, 04:39 PM)jd2k2003 Wrote: I'm looking forward to it also. I have a hard time even wanting to let go of my Dupe's but will eventually. I'm slowly marking more and more for trade. Sending out my first cards to be graded tomorrow also. 2x Bowman 89 and 1x Donruss 89
im working on a offer for you

(11-18-2012, 04:43 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: im working on a offer for you
Awesome. If we can get it worked out today I can mail tomorrow

(11-18-2012, 04:46 PM)jd2k2003 Wrote: Awesome. If we can get it worked out today I can mail tomorrow
im going through your folders now