`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Last Weeks Mail (4 Color Patch)

Last Weeks Mail (4 Color Patch)
This is the 1st book card I have ever got, it may not be as nice or as limited as some of the ones out there to this date but it means the same to me as it gets me closer to finishing the set.

1991 Action Packed Checklist Card #NNO

[Image: 1991ActionPackedCL2.jpg]

[Image: 1991ActionpackedCL.jpg]

Here is the redemption I got back from Topps so I was impressed with the turn around time with Topps this time and very impressed with the card i got even if the card only came in a top loader with out a penny sleave.

I'm not a Ravens fan but the patch on this card is a very nice 4 color patch, it looks like it comes from one of the numbers on the jersey.

2012 Topps Platinum Football #113 Auto Rookie Refractor Jumbo Patch of Bernard Pierce #ed/1001

[Image: BPierce113.jpg]

Any idea what a person might get for the Pierce?

RE: Last Weeks Mail (3 Pics)
how long ago did you put in the redemption? because i turned one in for one of his auto cards as well.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I belive it was about a month and a half to 2 months before i received the card but it said shipped a week after I entered the code.

I have 2 more I have to redeem (Greg Childs Auto Rookie Refr. Jumbo Patch and a Joe Adams Rookie Auto) and hope that they come just as fast as the last one.

The patch you got on the Topps Platinum Pierce is really awesome.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

nice mail !
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

RE: Last Weeks Mail (4 Color Patch)
thanks, i really didn't expect to get a 4 color patch as my luck always seems to be stuck on the white swatches with a little piece of color