`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Current players who will be in the Hall Of Fame

RE: OT: Current players who will be in the Hall Of Fame
(11-18-2012, 02:43 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: The OP asked: who do you think will be in the HoF when they retire? So if I want to say Percy Harvin then I can if I think it will happen. OP didn't ask for locks or guaranteed first ballots. Let's try not to get negative like what seems to be the usual here nowadays.

You can say Percy, thats fine, he's in year 4.

But to say someone like Steven Jackson, who is near the end of his career, he has no shot, and is not realistic. At All.

Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Maurice Jones Drew? 27 years old say 3 more solid years? who knows

G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
99 1,570 15.9 7,268 4.6 73.4 63 80 378 24.1 46 13 14
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(11-19-2012, 01:17 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: You can say Percy, thats fine, he's in year 4.

But to say someone like Steven Jackson, who is near the end of his career, he has no shot, and is not realistic. At All.
But no one asked who you think won't get in, that's my point. sorry Sad
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(11-19-2012, 01:17 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: You can say Percy, thats fine, he's in year 4.

I asked who you think will get in. I didn't ask you to tear apart someone else's opinion.

I just honest can't believe some people don't think moss will. He's like the second best wr all time. I really don't think rings should be a factor in getting in since football is a team game and getting into the hall is an individual achievement.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(11-19-2012, 06:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I just honest can't believe some people don't think moss will. He's like the second best wr all time. I really don't think rings should be a factor in getting in since football is a team game and getting into the hall is an individual achievement.
When I was in Middle School/High School the term Mossed was starting to get popular when you made one handed grabs.

When you have your own tagline I think you deserve to get in lol. Moss DOMINATED D's for a good stretch with Culpepper and Brady I think he should be 1st ballot no questions asked

I collect running backs and am really laughing at people saying Adrian Peterson-he's overrated. Ray Rice is better in my opinion and if he stays healthy will definitely prove he's all that. Moss will get in even if people hate him. Brady too. Brees has been good, has a ring and will be in as soon as he's eligible, along with Peyton (he's a no-brainer).

The SJax argument, well....as much as I love the guy I don't see him getting there.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-19-2012, 07:20 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I collect running backs and am really laughing at people saying Adrian Peterson-he's overrated. Ray Rice is better in my opinion and if he stays healthy will definitely prove he's all that.
I beg to differ. I just don't see Peterson as overrated, especially compared to Rice.

Since 2008:

Rice

Ru Yards: 5,074
TDs: 31
RuY/G: 71.5

Rec Yards: 2,572
Tds: 5
RecY/G: 36.2

Total Yards: 7,646
TDs: 36
Y/G: 107.7

Peterson

Ru Yards: 6,539
TDs: 64
Y/G: 94.8

Rec Yards: 1,196
Tds: 2
RecY/G: 17.3

Total Yards: 7,735
TDs: 66
Y/G: 112.1

It takes one good year to separate them. If AP (I know, I hate ifs too) did not get back this year like they all thought, those numbers could have changed drastically. AP has been to the post season, what, once? let's see him play a few more years before saying he's a shoe-in, cause I don't think he is...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-19-2012, 08:27 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: It takes one good year to separate them. If AP (I know, I hate ifs too) did not get back this year like they all thought, those numbers could have changed drastically. AP has been to the post season, what, once? let's see him play a few more years before saying he's a shoe-in, cause I don't think he is...
I don't agree with it either, I just think he's better than Rice. Those stats didn't include APs 1,300+ yard, 12 TD rookie season. But like I said, I think AP needs probably around 2+ more seasons of his normal stats to be considered.