`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Initiating a trade not working

Help - Initiating a trade not working
Maybe someone can help me. I am having a hard time initiating a trade. I have no problems whenever someone else sends me the initial offer, but I can't seem to get one going. I tried 3 different users who have a card available for trade that I am interested in, and each time when I "add items", it gives me the same 349 cards available for each user. I have tried clicking the green arrow on the card page, and also went to the users organize (where I can easily find the card I want), but when I start the trade, it's back to the same 349 cards.

For reference, in case someone wants to duplicate my steps, the card is 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto Oscar Taveras. The last user I tried was demondukk.

I did clear the cache on my browser in between attempts, but to no avail. Perhaps it is my browser itself. I use Google Chrome because it works so much better and faster when it comes to adding card to my organize.

RE: Help - Initiating a trade not working
You're not doing it right. -What you need to do is, click on 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto Oscar Taveras, see who the users are who have it, click on one of them, then click "view all items for trade," then click "start trade with me."

Just follow these steps and you'll have no problem. Good luck! Hope you're able to get some deals done.

^Sorry, man. After re-reading your post, I see that you might be doing it right after all. (I thought you were mistakenly trying to start a trade by clicking on "add to organize.") In any event, try the steps I outlined above. Once you've initiated a trade (by clicking "start trade with me"), you'll have to re-search for "Oscar Tavares" (or whoever you're looking for). Once it appears, click "add item to trade." When you're done, click "VIEW TRADE." -This might be the part that you're missing.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Help - Initiating a trade not working
(11-18-2012, 06:40 PM)uvaspina Wrote: You're not doing it right. -What you need to do is, click on 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto Oscar Taveras, see who the users are who have it, click on one of them, then click "view all items for trade," then click "start trade with me."

Just follow these steps and you'll have no problem. Good luck! Hope you're able to get some deals done.

^Sorry, man. After re-reading your post, I see that you might be doing it right after all. (I thought you were mistakenly trying to start a trade by clicking on "add to organize.") In any event, try the steps I outlined above. Once you've initiated a trade (by clicking "start trade with me"), you'll have to re-search for "Oscar Tavares" (or whoever you're looking for). Once it appears, click "add item to trade." When you're done, click "VIEW TRADE." -This might be the part that you're missing.
Thanks man. I'll follow your steps in case I am taking a wrong turn. If that doesn't work, I'll try a different browser. Chrome can be quirky at times.