`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
????Topps Chrome Alshon Jeffery????

????Topps Chrome Alshon Jeffery????
i bought 4 hobby boxs, and 12 blasters and 1 single ? I JUST NOTICED I HAVE A ALSHON JEFFREY CAMO REFRACTOR CARD. I thought cool right? Wrong, after closer inspection it said 67\105, and all the rest of my refractor camos say xxx\499, and it says topps certified autograph issue on the front and back, What do i do with this card??, What would you do with this card??

RE: ????Topps Chrome Alshon Jeffery????
Call Topps and ask why it isnt autoed
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

i called topps and all i got was that their headquarters were shut down due to hurricane Sandy

just wait...email them that's about all I would know to do
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Nay call back on Monday I just talked to a rep yesterday. They are back open. You don't need the headquarters, you need customer service....2 different places. 1-800-489-9149
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

i did email them about buying a hobby box without an autographed card, apparently that was supposed to be it, before i even noticed the guaranteed non certified autograph issue!
(11-17-2012, 02:40 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Nay call back on Monday I just talked to a rep yesterday. They are back open. You don't need the headquarters, you need customer service....2 different places. 1-800-489-9149
how did u get a hold of them, i just got the same answer as last week, we sustained damage and customer service is not available.

Just call during the week, they are not open on Saturday so you are probably just getting the default voicemail.

(11-17-2012, 02:42 PM)jeffreydavidlindblom Wrote: i did email them about buying a hobby box without an autographed card, apparently that was supposed to be it, before i even noticed the guaranteed non certified autograph issue!

how did u get a hold of them, i just got the same answer as last week, we sustained damage and customer service is not available.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

They'll take care of you just go through the motions

being they are sticker autos it probably just got missed in the process

(11-17-2012, 08:40 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: being they are sticker autos it probably just got missed in the process
these cards are not sticker autographs.