`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who needs cards when you have...

RE: Who needs cards when you have...
Funny my brother works at public in floria he told me there was 2 mid 40 year old fist githing of hostess products !!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-17-2012, 07:48 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: for me it is sad... as i feel bad for those who didnt' have a say who works for those brands

I know how it feels to be out of work and it sucks

hence why i have my hobbies, and to me it helps
It is sad... and whats worse is the Union boss that told them to strike makes $300,000 a year and he kept his job!
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(11-17-2012, 11:19 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: It is sad... and whats worse is the Union boss that told them to strike makes $300,000 a year and he kept his job!
It's important for a parasite to keep the host alive... And unions definitely fit the definition of a parasite
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

I'm more of a ho hos kinda guy.

Im a ding dong lol

I managed to sell 2 boxes for $35. Not bad.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Just checked ended auctions & prices took a nose dive today. Looks like I got eid of mine in time. I ended up selling 16 of 17 so far for $530. 3 people still havnt paid. After shipping, ebay fees & original purchase price my profits were about $300-$320... Wouldve been lower since the perfect size box to ship them in was $3.50 per box, so I took a buncha cardboard slip sheets from work and just made my own boxes... Talk about aLOOOOONG BORRRING pain in the butt!! But it saved me $56 in boxes . lol

Majority of min were bought by people in the UK, the 3 odd places were the island of Cyprus, Singapore & an Ireland address that doesnt consist of any numbers. No house number or zip code. I mailed the girl asking where the numbers were and she said that her town or whatever it is doesnt have numbers. Its just one street with 7 houses... I havnt shipped that one yet so im sure it will be a chore with the dingbats that work at my postoffice haha

Thats crazy!! C'mon people, Little Debbie is probably going to take over

(11-20-2012, 06:06 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Just checked ended auctions & prices took a nose dive today. Looks like I got eid of mine in time. I ended up selling 16 of 17 so far for $530. 3 people still havnt paid. After shipping, ebay fees & original purchase price my profits were about $300-$320... Wouldve been lower since the perfect size box to ship them in was $3.50 per box, so I took a buncha cardboard slip sheets from work and just made my own boxes... Talk about aLOOOOONG BORRRING pain in the butt!! But it saved me $56 in boxes . lol

Majority of min were bought by people in the UK, the 3 odd places were the island of Cyprus, Singapore & an Ireland address that doesnt consist of any numbers. No house number or zip code. I mailed the girl asking where the numbers were and she said that her town or whatever it is doesnt have numbers. Its just one street with 7 houses... I havnt shipped that one yet so im sure it will be a chore with the dingbats that work at my postoffice haha
I have an uncle in Ireland and that sort of address is not unheard of. Ireland is laid out in a couple cities.and a whole bunch of tiny villages. One place he lived in for awhile, his address was #15 and then the name of the village. The house numbers went up to 42 or so in the entire place.
In other news, I sold a couple more last night. I'm up to 5 8packs for a total of $55.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

probably be bought out by some company in mexico
[Image: rolleyes.gif]