`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow Clemens collectors (or maybe there are none!?)

Fellow Clemens collectors (or maybe there are none!?)
Hi. Finally been getting my dupes into Organize. Have a separate collection called "Clemens Inserts/Premiums to trade" with many decent value (BV$4-$30) inserts and some premiums (Topps Pristine, Topps Chrome, Leaf Certified Mats , SPx etc), incl a small few GU and some serial #'d REALLY trying hard to begin some successful online trading. I'm primarily interested in Roger CLemens stuff, though I will trade for some Will CLark stuff, Philadelphia Eagles FB stuff, and even some Griffey Jr or Jon Papelbon stuff if needed.

I also have TONS more $2-$4 stuff for Clemens available, but I just dont have the time to catalog it all. If you need something, just ask. I realize I have no trade history so I'd have to send first and all. I'm okay with that. Anyway, hit me up or check my Org for the stuff listed "To Trade". Thanks Happy collecting!!!!

Jay
[Image: clemenssig.png]

2120 different Clemens cards

And a Clemens in person autographed picture of my actual collection

RE: Fellow Clemens collectors (or maybe there are none!?)
Now you just have to mark for trade by placing a 1 in each box to trade
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(11-16-2012, 06:11 PM)elberson Wrote: Now you just have to mark for trade by placing a 1 in each box to trade
annnnnnnd apparently something gliched cuz i loaded over 100 into the folder and it says i loaded 2.....perrrrfect..........

I have a Clemens auto on my org ans bucket if you would like to check it out
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I have this one if anyone is interested -2001 Donruss Diamond Kings Studio Series #8 Roger Clemens/200
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(11-17-2012, 12:13 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I have this one if anyone is interested -2001 Donruss Diamond Kings Studio Series #8 Roger Clemens/200
I can use that Studio DK..............dunno if you want anything I have or not though.....still reloading into my to trade folder...

Ok, so theres a BUNCH of stuff in there now marked to trade.......feel free to take a swing by....

You have 3 I could use, open offer sent. I should have around 250 or so Clemens marked for trade, hopefully a few you need.
Thanks,
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(11-21-2012, 02:37 PM)scottzoe Wrote: You have 3 I could use, open offer sent. I should have around 250 or so Clemens marked for trade, hopefully a few you need.
Thanks,
Scott
Hey. Saw your offer, looked and sent the items I can use. Let me know....... Hoping to achieve first successful beckett trade!.....Jay

bump.......