`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Ginter Employee stuff 2012

Looking for Ginter Employee stuff 2012
Like the title says looking for Ginter 2012 employee stuff, hit me up if you have any I will work something out with you. Thanks

RE: Looking for Ginter Employee stuff 2012
I Got you started, haha.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

see that if I knew you were looking ginter employee relics I could have traded for that Maris bat. I still think I have 3 or 4 of the employee relics. I was going to make the set. but gave up. I has 6 once upon a time, but sold some off.

Funny, story a guy on one of the employee relics cards purchased the relic card of another employee from me on ebay.
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

That is great. That means there is one less out there for us. haha. Go for the set...make it a slow one. You basically have all the other relics done, why not right. O and thanks for the auto dbrookerd.

(11-16-2012, 03:33 PM)captdolo Wrote: see that if I knew you were looking ginter employee relics I could have traded for that Maris bat. I still think I have 3 or 4 of the employee relics. I was going to make the set. but gave up. I has 6 once upon a time, but sold some off.

Funny, story a guy on one of the employee relics cards purchased the relic card of another employee from me on ebay.