`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ziveus101

Ziveus101
Ziveus is relatively new to the boards. He recently ran a Card Gen contest, and I was fortunate enough to be a winner. He airmailed me my wonderful cards from, literally, the other side o0f the world at no cost whatsoever to me. This gentleman is an asset to our hobby, and I will definitely be keeping in touch.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: Ziveus101
I think so too, jonathani.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I also won cards in Ziveus' contest and they arrived yesterday. Thanks Kenny for a great sampling of Japanese cards.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I think if Topps did something like Sega CardGen, we would have many more collectors, especially kids.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Pretty cool. -Does Beckett list Japanese cards in the database? Are their different brands/versions of Japanese MLB-licensed products? I'd be curious to see what they look like.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I also agree, great person!

(11-18-2012, 04:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Pretty cool. -Does Beckett list Japanese cards in the database? Are their different brands/versions of Japanese MLB-licensed products? I'd be curious to see what they look like.
I'm wondering how Sega got MLB licensing, when Topps has an exclusive.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(11-18-2012, 08:17 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I'm wondering how Sega got MLB licensing, when Topps has an exclusive.
I didn't know what brand to look for, but after you mentioned Sega, I looked one up on ebay. Here's a Sega Mike Stanton. Pretty cool: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEGA-CARD-GEN-ML...4d06d69c96

I wouldn't mind picking up some of these for novelty purposes.

Looks like Beckett doesn't list these though.

Also, I'm assuming Topps' license only covers North America. There's probably a separate licence for Asia.
(11-15-2012, 09:26 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Thanks for the kind words Smile.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Oh yeah, you're right. Forgot Topps was exclusive North America.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.