`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC order

COMC order
I was able to pick up this lot of 5 rookie year autograph cards for $24.73 shipped. Very happy with this purchase!

[Image: c5.jpg]

[Image: c3.jpg]

[Image: c4.jpg]

[Image: c2.jpg]

[Image: c1.jpg]

RE: COMC order
Nice pick ups! I was just browsing COMC myself, you can find some really good deals on there. Congrats on all the RC autos!

Well done. I was checking out Shannon Brown a few days ago on COMC after watching his phantom dunk on YouTube for the umpteenth time, think I saw the card that you picked up. Congratulations

(11-16-2012, 12:47 PM)folkertino Wrote: Well done. I was checking out Shannon Brown a few days ago on COMC after watching his phantom dunk on YouTube for the umpteenth time, think I saw the card that you picked up. Congratulations
LOL I was not hip to Shannon Brown until I just saw this post, I watched the youtube videos. DAMMMNNNNN!!! That guy can JUMP. WOW.

nice pick ups..

I was able to complete my Elite Black Box & both year Chronology sets... along with a few older sets...

I still got to have them ship a few items I bought last month.. but trying to find some more low dollar cards I need.. I don't like how the do their cost of shipping... for multiple cards...

I also picked up a few cards off Beckett Media store... I have two more high dollar cards I want to pick up, but I asked the seller (via email) to send me scans... but they never responded. It's been almost a week.. going to send another email today & wait until tues to see if they respond... if they want my business, they better act fast or I'll spend my money elsewhere...

***SHANNON BROWN***

I got a couple RC cards of Shannon Brown you guys might be interested in....
SPA 06-07 GOLD RC AUTO / 25
E-X 06-07 RC GOLD AUTO /10
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-16-2012, 06:56 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: nice pick ups..

I was able to complete my Elite Black Box & both year Chronology sets... along with a few older sets...

I still got to have them ship a few items I bought last month.. but trying to find some more low dollar cards I need.. I don't like how the do their cost of shipping... for multiple cards...

I also picked up a few cards off Beckett Media store... I have two more high dollar cards I want to pick up, but I asked the seller (via email) to send me scans... but they never responded. It's been almost a week.. going to send another email today & wait until tues to see if they respond... if they want my business, they better act fast or I'll spend my money elsewhere...

***SHANNON BROWN***

I got a couple RC cards of Shannon Brown you guys might be interested in....
SPA 06-07 GOLD RC AUTO / 25
E-X 06-07 RC GOLD AUTO /10

I'm not really interested in starting a pc of shannon brown at the moment, and those would probably be way out of my price range. I just put 20 more cards into my cart on COMC myself. They are all rookie cards and numbered rookie year cards from 97-98 through 04-05. Told myself I was gonna stick to autos but these numbered and rookie cards seem like a good deal at under 29 dollars shipped for 136 total in book value. I could even do bulk shipping and get another couple dollars knocked off. Decisions, decisions...

yes, it is hard choosing what cards you want.. I try not to do impulse buying... I did that a few times.. quickly went through a $100 of low dollar cards...

no problem on the Shannon Brown autos. I've had them since they first came out.. I thought my prices were reasonable when I did try to sell them, but only had people "watching" nobody bidding..

One thing I do not like about COMC, that I was thinking about earlier today.... was having to add money to the site ahead of time in order to submit "offers" to the other sellers...

It is a fast way to complete sets, at least for those that do not have a low print run..

Regarding Beckett Media Marketplace... I emailed two venders/sellers last Saturday & still have not received a reply today... One seller has two cards I want really bad, but do not know what "letters" they are... I do not want to buy duplicates of cards I already have, especially when my funds are very limited at the moment...

I would think that they would check their Hotmail account at least once a week... what if I bought an item & they didn't know they sold it.. that would delay shipping.. which would not be good in the buyer's opinion..

I got hit with -1 star on ebay a few days ago, regarding shipping.. don't know why.. I shipped card same day they paid... they never sent me an email complaining about shipping time or high shipping cost, which was only $1.95... Once I deliver the package to the post office & have them scan the prepaid ebay/paypal shipping label.. I have no control how long it takes.. I ship all my cards same day or next day.. I've only had one delay regarding my shipping time, because the buyer screwed up on his own address... it was unreadable on the shipping label (too many letters on one line)... but it was able to get scanned.. the Postal Lady recommend me to cancel the shipping number & reprint it, putting the address on two different lines...
*United States Navy*

(11-17-2012, 01:41 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: yes, it is hard choosing what cards you want.. I try not to do impulse buying... I did that a few times.. quickly went through a $100 of low dollar cards...

no problem on the Shannon Brown autos. I've had them since they first came out.. I thought my prices were reasonable when I did try to sell them, but only had people "watching" nobody bidding..

One thing I do not like about COMC, that I was thinking about earlier today.... was having to add money to the site ahead of time in order to submit "offers" to the other sellers...

It is a fast way to complete sets, at least for those that do not have a low print run..

Regarding Beckett Media Marketplace... I emailed two venders/sellers last Saturday & still have not received a reply today... One seller has two cards I want really bad, but do not know what "letters" they are... I do not want to buy duplicates of cards I already have, especially when my funds are very limited at the moment...

I would think that they would check their Hotmail account at least once a week... what if I bought an item & they didn't know they sold it.. that would delay shipping.. which would not be good in the buyer's opinion..

I got hit with -1 star on ebay a few days ago, regarding shipping.. don't know why.. I shipped card same day they paid... they never sent me an email complaining about shipping time or high shipping cost, which was only $1.95... Once I deliver the package to the post office & have them scan the prepaid ebay/paypal shipping label.. I have no control how long it takes.. I ship all my cards same day or next day.. I've only had one delay regarding my shipping time, because the buyer screwed up on his own address... it was unreadable on the shipping label (too many letters on one line)... but it was able to get scanned.. the Postal Lady recommend me to cancel the shipping number & reprint it, putting the address on two different lines...
yeah and im glad i slept on the decision before buying all those non autoed cards! I also dont like the fact that I have to "add money" before making offers on cards, but I understand why you would have to. What I do not understand is why when we do add money to our account, why does it have to be a multiple of 10? Why cant we deposit the exact amount we are willing to spend?

(11-17-2012, 01:41 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: yes, it is hard choosing what cards you want.. I try not to do impulse buying... I did that a few times.. quickly went through a $100 of low dollar cards...

I saw your Shannon Patch/Auto on ebay! I was going to bid on it but I really want to get his auto in a Lakers JSY. That patch was sick though!! Do you have any of his autos in LA jsy?

I have two, I think... not very expensive cards.. think under $14-20 (including shipping) I paid for them..

not sure how many Shannon Brown has in lakers uniform. I think only 2.. the one below & a 2008-09 SPGU multi marks quad auto /99, which I did try to find at one time.. don't remember ever seeing it.

Don't know if he is in a Lakers uniform on the 3rd card, which is a Trilogy 06-07 triple auto with Magic Johnson/Morris Peterson/Shannon Brown. Beckett data might have it pop up under Lakers, because of Magic being on the card.. but not sure.. never seen this card.. it only has print run /3.

[Image: SHANNONBROWN_UD_09-10_SIGNATURECOLLECTION.jpg]

If I can find my 2nd Shannon Brown lakers auto.. I will trade it to you.. I will not be pulling out my cards until Tuesday though..
*United States Navy*