`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem with Heriatge High #'s

Problem with Heriatge High #'s
I received my Topps Heritage High number boxed set yesterday and had time today to put them into plastic sheets. As I was sorting them I came across this problem with quality control. I had TWO (2) Fernando Rodney cards. Does that mean someone is going to open their boxed set and be a Rodney short of a complete set. Let me know if you are cuz I have an extra one.

[Image: Rodney.jpg]

Also here is a scan of my auto, only good thing about it, its in RED ink.

[Image: REDINK.jpg]

RE: Problem with Heriatge High #'s
(11-14-2012, 07:31 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I received my Topps Heritage High number boxed set yesterday and had time today to put them into plastic sheets. As I was sorting them I came across this problem with quality control. I had TWO (2) Fernando Rodney cards. Does that mean someone is going to open their boxed set and be a Rodney short of a complete set. Let me know if you are cuz I have an extra one.

[Image: Rodney.jpg]

Also here is a scan of my auto, only good thing about it, its in RED ink.

[Image: REDINK.jpg]
Sounds like kind of a bust for $100. I would've expected the autos to be much nicer
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

I'm not sure I would call it a bust... selling very well on the market. Only 1000 sets produced so if I do the math there's what about 37 of each auto produced? Not the best checklist but the Harper, Darvish, and Cespedes are nice.

Somebody check me...

1000 sets
21 player auto's
10 red auto's per player leaves 790 regular auto's
790/21 signers = 37ish

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

If you're trading that auto, let me know please.

While a double is nuts for a "complete set," I guess it could be worse. I have seen multiple different posts on other boards and Twitter that some sets are missing random cards out of the set itself.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos