`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps redemptions

Topps redemptions
How long does Topps wait before replacing redemptions? Tomorrow will be 15 weeks since I redeemed a card. How many more weeks will I wait?

RE: Topps redemptions
Im trying to get repalcements right now for two 2011 Ginter relics that have never been produced. Of course theya re so abcked up thanks to Sandy I might not hear back until 2013.
Is this thing on?

(11-14-2012, 01:48 PM)cspen Wrote: How long does Topps wait before replacing redemptions? Tomorrow will be 15 weeks since I redeemed a card. How many more weeks will I wait?

You can call an request a replacement, but if you are going to wait for them to send a replacement you could wait nearly a year. I have redemptions that are over a year in waiting and they have not been replaced but I have not requested either. The last one they replaced without my request was outstanding for 10 months.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(11-14-2012, 01:50 PM)yankeescop Wrote: You can call an request a replacement, but if you are going to wait for them to send a replacement you could wait nearly a year. I have redemptions that are over a year in waiting and they have not been replaced but I have not requested either. The last one they replaced without my request was outstanding for 10 months.
DITTO!!! Have several from early 2011 and Finest 2011 not sent yet..
Have called..they are signing they are signing!!!

I think you'll have to request one.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

i waited over a year for one card before calling in for a replacement. the replacement came within a week from when i made the phone call.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

According to an email I received from Topps you can ask for a replacement after 15 weeks.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

I waited a year and a half. Just plum forgot about the card and here it shows up one day
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Update: I called Topps today and requested a replacement and the guy told me he would put in a request and I would probably see it around the first week of December. Now I wait to see who they send me.

Topps notified me about one today, as it's a Gerritt Cole jumbo relic auto refractor, I'll continue to wait. On the flip side, I also has an email from Panini for a college patch auto of Jordan Danks that I redeemed well past the expiration date, it shipped today. One more reason I was Topps had gone out of business instead of the other companies I liked much more. (Also waiting for my 2012 Archives Cal Ripken Jr touched by greatness auto, probably close to the 15 week mark on that one as well)