`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help finding card in database!

Help finding card in database!
Was going through some boxes and found a 2000-01 DerMarr Johnson Upper Deck #209 card. However, it is autographed and hand numbered 008/100. I also have the little Upper Deck card that says I have received a vintage Upper Deck trading card personally autographed by DerMarr Johnson. They bought it from a third party and then re-released the card in a 2001-02 product. There are several buyback autos listed from 2001-02, but none for DerMarr Johnson. Any help?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: Help finding card in database!
(11-14-2012, 01:41 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: Was going through some boxes and found a 2000-01 DerMarr Johnson Upper Deck #209 card. However, it is autographed and hand numbered 008/100. I also have the little Upper Deck card that says I have received a vintage Upper Deck trading card personally autographed by DerMarr Johnson. They bought it from a third party and then re-released the card in a 2001-02 product. There are several buyback autos listed from 2001-02, but none for DerMarr Johnson. Any help?
The only thing I can think it could be is this:
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2000-0...95-3221604

He only has two listed in the data base.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Help finding card in database!
Hadnt caught those (nice find), but they are not it. Those are buybacks from the pros and prospects sets, you can tell because they says P&PPM and P&PSF, which are his pro-motion and the sf10 card from the pros and prospects set. I dont think my card it listed...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.