Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Prismz

RE: Panini Prismz
vgqv,

I understand not everybody has facebook, but with today's Social Media.. I would think more collectors would join facebook or have a separate page to show off their cards... they can use facebook the same way they use photobucket... you can add cards, for others to view...

you do not have to put personal info if you don't want to.. you can create a page, that is not associated with a name.. kinda like a "fan page" I have seen collectors that used myspace in the past... doing the same thing...

--- oh, I always laugh when I seen your Dwight Howard comment....

"Dwight Howard don't need to dunk his way to a Championship, he just has to join the Lakers," Jpleazme805.

I like Prism so far... I might have to squeeze some money & put it aside to pick up a box of my own.. I am going to be very picky on what boxes I bust this year... going to be very few..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-17-2012, 01:31 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: vgqv,

I understand not everybody has facebook, but with today's Social Media.. I would think more collectors would join facebook or have a separate page to show off their cards... they can use facebook the same way they use photobucket... you can add cards, for others to view...

you do not have to put personal info if you don't want to.. you can create a page, that is not associated with a name.. kinda like a "fan page" I have seen collectors that used myspace in the past... doing the same thing...

--- oh, I always laugh when I seen your Dwight Howard comment....

"Dwight Howard don't need to dunk his way to a Championship, he just has to join the Lakers," Jpleazme805.

I like Prism so far... I might have to squeeze some money & put it aside to pick up a box of my own.. I am going to be very picky on what boxes I bust this year... going to be very few..
I guess I took what you wrote with a grain of salt, I felt like you were in other words saying, "What in the world is wrong with you people? It was only posted all over their facebook page, damn..." Never had a myspace either. I'm pretty happy with my photobucket and like the fact that it's not too personable, thats just the way I am I guess. After reading what was written about this "Prismz" product on websites and seeing pics of it for the first time, which you supplied, I think I may at least bust 1 box. I still do find it expensive for only 2 cards and some other currently unknown "goodies". I wonder what Knicks will be in this set..

As far as Dwight Howard, I'll take it from my man Sheed, "ball don't lie". I've had several arguments regarding him, on here even, and won't proceed to begin another, lol.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Finally some cards I like, I will be buying those when they come out. Anybody know when they come out?
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

VG.. no problem. I know a lot of people that refuse to use facebook or any social media.. by having a site like facebook.. it puts out too much personnel info.. my uncle is a huge computer guy.. he is self taught.. he learns by reading CPU books.. he refuses to hit the "like" button or play games over the internet.. he mainly uses FB to share pictures of his family & keep in touch.. He hates when other family members or friends post chain letters, because some have viruses or malware attached..

I still like Photobucket, but I believe FB is easier to use when uploading pictures.. I have only a few pics of my basketball collection on my FB page..

--- I think I will buy one box of Prism to test them out.. & try to pick up a few singles online... I wonder what Lakers autos they will have besides a thousand autographs of Kobe...

I hope they do not flood the market with more players autos that used to be scarce... like Drexler.. wasn't his auto hard to come by..?? Now there are tons of them on ebay.. especially from Leaf.. no wonder, I can't sell my Drexler Preferred auto..
*United States Navy*

(11-17-2012, 07:21 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: VG.. no problem. I know a lot of people that refuse to use facebook or any social media.. by having a site like facebook.. it puts out too much personnel info.. my uncle is a huge computer guy.. he is self taught.. he learns by reading CPU books.. he refuses to hit the "like" button or play games over the internet.. he mainly uses FB to share pictures of his family & keep in touch.. He hates when other family members or friends post chain letters, because some have viruses or malware attached..

I still like Photobucket, but I believe FB is easier to use when uploading pictures.. I have only a few pics of my basketball collection on my FB page..

--- I think I will buy one box of Prism to test them out.. & try to pick up a few singles online... I wonder what Lakers autos they will have besides a thousand autographs of Kobe...

I hope they do not flood the market with more players autos that used to be scarce... like Drexler.. wasn't his auto hard to come by..?? Now there are tons of them on ebay.. especially from Leaf.. no wonder, I can't sell my Drexler Preferred auto..
Your unc sounds like a wise man, I would buy him a drink, same goes for you, fellow cardboard collector Smile . Eh, I think the market was flooded with Drexler autos before Panini, but thats just 1 man's opinion. Honestly though, I want to upgrade my Drexler auto but I would never want a Drexler auto from Panini Preffered unless it's one of those jumbo jersey/patch on-card autos of him....just sayin' Smile Most of the time I don't like Panini's designs, but once in a while they make a really nice card. What can ya do? I wish UD & Topps could also make licensed NBA cards again...at least people would have a choice. Right now there is no choice and that is why our beloved hobby is slowly dying
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

man, I just looked up how many autos Drexler has... he has over 500+ total autos..
when Preferred came out.. Drexler only had 30 Panini autos... now he has 100 as of today...

autographs killed the hobby!!
*United States Navy*

I'm going to be buying two boxes with my next order from darcardworld. Considering there's eight cards per pack and 1 RC per pack, I can at least reasonably stand to get the base set w/o RC's plus some dupes.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.