`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HOBBY BOX OF PRIME OR CHROME

HOBBY BOX OF PRIME OR CHROME

Tempted to buy a box this week thoughts, concerns or opinions.

RE: HOBBY BOX OF PRIME OR CHROME
I've seen good hits from both. Personally, I like Prime, some of the quad jersey autos are super nice. That being said, there's a lot of (insert lower tier rookie's name) floating around. Chrome is hot right now, and there are some white whales in the product as well as a ton of color/refractors and variations.. Just depends on what you are looking for personally. Good luck. post the break here.

I agree, there's positives to both. I think it's more likely to get a Luck or RG3 out of prime but I've seen some pulled out of Chrome too. If it were me, I would go Chrome just because of all the refractors and possibility of resale since Chrome is in such high demand. Are you breaking and keeping or selling?
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I would sell the RGIII and keep the Lucks from it. I have been buying some lower Lucks on the bay. I have just seen so many boxes of Chrome opened with NADA in them and I just wanted an opinion if Prime was better or worse. I have purchased alot of Chrome in the past and I think that Platinum looked better this year with the on card autos.

chrome
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Topps Chrome. I busted a box of Prime and wasn't that impressed and Chrome seems to hold its value better in the long run.
[Image: steelers.jpg]