`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football for Derrick Rose.

Football for Derrick Rose.
I would like to have a mini-PC of Derrick Rose, if someone can check me for anything Rose, Base inserts parallels anything, plmk. I have tons of football base and inserts, including everything in my org. Thanks!
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

RE: Football for Derrick Rose.
Still lookin'...

hey i've got several d-Rose base, a couple inserts, rcs, and a GU (I think haha). on the football side though I only collect OSU player autos/GUs in Ohio State uniforms. LMK if you have anything like that!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I have a Limited 2008-09 base card, Topps Signature 2008-09 base & Red Facsimile signature of Derrick Rose..

willing to trade.. Looking for Lakers or set needs...

I do not collect Football.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

@Jpleaz, sorry but I have literally not a single basketball card. and @Buck I don't have any College football...

I have a Rose rookie card. BGS 8.5. Its the Fleer 2008-09 1986-87 Rookie card. LMK if you're interested.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Stilllll lookin.

I have this from the Leaf best of basketball product, it is not in my org cause I can't find it in the database. I'm looking for some nice Victor Cruz cards if interested.

[Image: LeafBOBDerrickRose.jpg]

I'll take a look at your org and see if you have any set needs before setting something up.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(11-21-2012, 10:24 PM)samuel1219 Wrote: I have this from the Leaf best of basketball product, it is not in my org cause I can't find it in the database. I'm looking for some nice Victor Cruz cards if interested.

[Image: LeafBOBDerrickRose.jpg]
I don't have any Cruz, but I like that card. What would you be looking to sell it?