`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!

RE: Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!
I'd put a pretty high buy it now and accept offers. Take anything over 600 or 700
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

RE: Pull of a freaking lifetime(for a college student)!!!!! III reasons to smile!
I just put it up for a 5 day auction. A Luck is currently going ending a 3 day auction and it's over $600. All in all, I'm a poor college student, so any money I get is nice for me, not gonna get greedy

Does it end after his next game? Heck - if he lights it up - 5TDs or something - you'll get even more! Good luck (take the card and flip it for that Knox jersey!)
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(11-13-2012, 08:51 PM)ugameck Wrote: Does it end after his next game? Heck - if he lights it up - 5TDs or something - you'll get even more! Good luck (take the card and flip it for that Knox jersey!)
Exactly my thoughts! They play the Eagles

Nasty congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Great pull...if you are a RGIII or Redskins fan keep it if not sell it and buy something else wax or singles.

You'll regret selling it IMO especially if you like him at all
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(11-14-2012, 12:00 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: You'll regret selling it IMO especially if you like him at all
I'm not a huge fan of his so I don't really have much attachment. I see what you mean though because I sold a stafford auto I pulled and regret it because I actually like him.

lol that Stafford that I ended up with and then sold to Tracy? Small world!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(11-14-2012, 02:44 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: lol that Stafford that I ended up with and then sold to Tracy? Small world!
That's the one lol