`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Huge Blue Jays-Marlins trade

Huge Blue Jays-Marlins trade
Josh Johnson, Jose Reyes, MArk Buerhle(sp?), Emilio Bonifacio, and (John?) Buck headed to the Blue Jays. Haven't seen much more on it though
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: Huge Blue Jays-Marlins trade
Hechaveria,escobar,alvarez and pitching prospect going the other way. Looks like a great deal for the jays.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Screw the Marlins and Loria... It was bad enough when they traded Beckett, then Miggy and Willis. Wasn't too fond of Ramirez or Bell, so not sad to see them gone. But this was just ridiculous and they have gone way too far with this one. Will be interesting to see how they do attendance wise next year and so forth. Hechavarria seems like he good be a good fit, especially with the Cuban community, but I don't think him and the rest they received are enough compensation for what they gave up. Loria is absolutely terrible.

Now they should trade stanton to the dodgers for crawford.. Wink
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

the return for the marlins is actually pretty decent. everyone is overreacting because the marlins did it. loria is incredibly shady and raking in cash from the team while robbing the miami taxpayers blind. mlb does need to intervene with the management/ownership of this team but not because of this trade.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I was watching MLB Network yesterday when they broke this. I really don't understand it. I mean they free up some payroll but it just seems weird to me. They build a new stadium, spend a bunch of money on players, then trade them all away cause they did bad. I would love to hear from the Marlins fans as to what they think.

[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

marlins fans? what are those?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(11-14-2012, 12:55 PM)capncush Wrote: marlins fans? what are those?
I think I've seen 1 or 2 at their stadium before...very rare creature though.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

If I were a Marlins fan I would literally never set foot in that ballpark until that greedy pig Loria sells the team. If I were every other team in baseball I would try to trade for Stanton because he isn't very happy about this.

As a former Marlins fan, this is just the routine with this team. Before I moved to Texas, I was in Miami for a few years and saw them win their first world series. A year after that, when they destroyed that team, I was done with them. I can see that nothing has changed over the years, only difference was that they went from being worst in the East to the worst in baseball. Stay classy Loria and keep shooting for the bottom of the barrel.