`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Great night at the Trufant Foundation Bowling/Billiards Event

Great night at the Trufant Foundation Bowling/Billiards Event
Wow!! I can't believe how many Seahawks were at this event. Got tons of autos and saw tons of players. There was even a cameo by Shawn Kemp! Even got to meet one of our senior members here on Beckett. mik253, it was great to meet you and you were very helpful in pointing me in the right direction for some players a few times. Here's my pickups!

First is my team ball I've been working on. Marshawn Lynch, Golden Tate, Kam Chancellor, Leroy Hill, Marcus Trufant and lots lots more.

[Image: IMG_0214.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0215.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0216.jpg]

Here's my big pick up. Got to throw him the ball down to where he was bowling. Signed and it threw it back! Russell Wilson!

[Image: IMG_0217.jpg]

.....and just because....I just wanted to share Marshawn Lynches outfit tonight....interesting....

[Image: IMG_0211.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Great night at the Trufant Foundation Bowling/Billiards Event
Very cool Aviatorshades!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Awesome autographed footballs, especially the team ball you are working on. You must have had a great time at the event. The highlight was meeting mik, right? Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

thats killer dude
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Sounds like it was a blast, and you got to (assumedly) catch a Russell Wilson pass! And lol at Marshawns outfit!
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Wow Jason, awesome! I would have just died!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-13-2012, 03:13 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Very cool Aviatorshades!
Thanks!
(11-13-2012, 06:30 AM)nineof Wrote: Awesome autographed footballs, especially the team ball you are working on. You must have had a great time at the event. The highlight was meeting mik, right? Tongue
Oh totally. His goatee was fantastical!
(11-13-2012, 07:28 AM)supbullcoc Wrote: thats killer dude
Thanks!
(11-13-2012, 08:56 AM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Sounds like it was a blast, and you got to (assumedly) catch a Russell Wilson pass! And lol at Marshawns outfit!
Haha. My wife asked me if I embarrassed myself. Luckily....I did not.
(11-13-2012, 09:19 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow Jason, awesome! I would have just died!
Ya it was pretty awesome!

still wishing I could have made this. Definitely on my list for next year man. Thanks for sending me the info on it, and hopefully next year I can make it from the North end down.

You going to the auto signing of Lynch that we talked about via email last night? I'm gonna be there for sure. Got a helmet to get signed, and gonna ask him to write "Beast Mode - Catch that Rainbow with 1,000 yd season 2012" and then his auto...
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(11-13-2012, 11:35 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: still wishing I could have made this. Definitely on my list for next year man. Thanks for sending me the info on it, and hopefully next year I can make it from the North end down.

You going to the auto signing of Lynch that we talked about via email last night? I'm gonna be there for sure. Got a helmet to get signed, and gonna ask him to write "Beast Mode - Catch that Rainbow with 1,000 yd season 2012" and then his auto...
Sadly, I won't be there. I'll be on a work trip unfortunately.

Very cool man always love stuff like that.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn