`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Not Loading Help!

Cards Not Loading Help!
I don't know whats going on here? I tried to add some 2012 Update base to my org but they are not showing up. Any ideas or help would be great.

RE: Cards Not Loading Help!
Check to make sure they aren't already in there somewhere, try searching "all collections" for the cards you're looking for
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Thanks Pete but they are new so I'm stumped.

I have a bunch of cards floating in my org that are not in any collection. If I put tags on and search for it there is no collection attached to them. Is it with all the cards? It is possible you "added" the entire set by accident and they are in what I'm calling ORG limbo like mine.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Its not all the cards, some show up and some don't. T
his is just with these 2012 update base I've been trying to add. Im going to search a little more.

If you got some from trade, they end up in the Recently Traded folder
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I started having that problem as well as very "sluggish" navigation in org since I upgraded my iPad to ISO6 ....... Anyone else having this problem in conjunction with iso6?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.