`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Back Into Cards

Getting Back Into Cards
So I've slowly started getting back into cards recently and I discovered my old boxes on the top shelf in a closet in my parents house. Thought I'd take some pictures of some cards I thought were good and put them up on photobucket and share them so let me know what you think. I've been out of the game for a while so the "newest" cards I have are probably from 2004-05. I have a ton more where these came from too and a whole box of just numbered inserts/refractors/regulars that I need to go through but I feel like a kid again doing this lol.

http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/J...g/library/

Also I apologize if the photo's are bad, did it with my phone. My camera broke and been too lazy to fix but I think I put the card description and number in title.

RE: Getting Back Into Cards
link didnt work for me. if you have any jordans, lebrons, or kobes and want to trade, check out my org. welcome back to the hobby, have fun!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

that MJ/Kobe dual jersey is ridiculous. That is quite the closet collection

Yup link's not working. Are you lookin to trade or sell?

I am interested in the Lebron Finest and Kobe graded. What are you looking for in trade?

Dang, you got some nice cards there. That Kobe/Jordan is saaaweeet.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Man Shaun Livingston would have been a beast. It's cool to look at older cards and see who panned out and who didn't. Very nice collection by the way. I'd have to say some of the nicest looking designs came from the Topps Pristine cards. Panini does a nice job getting retired players autos but I really miss the other companies.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(11-13-2012, 02:45 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Man Shaun Livingston would have been a beast. It's cool to look at older cards and see who panned out and who didn't. Very nice collection by the way. I'd have to say some of the nicest looking designs came from the Topps Pristine cards. Panini does a nice job getting retired players autos but I really miss the other companies.
i'm from LA so Shaun Livingston was the future to me haha, have more where that came from but he never recovered from that injury.

Not sure if I'm trying to trade or sell. My favorite players are Kobe, Lebron and Jordan which is pretty much what everyone collects. I have a ton of Garnett jersey cards and Vince Carter jersey cards. I'll keep browsing on here for what people are trading and try and work something out.

nice collection. thanks for sharing & welcome back to being addicted to cardboard...

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

If you want to move that Larry Bird send me a PM.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]