Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car totalled need help everything for sale

Car totalled need help everything for sale
Hi,

Some woman steaming 65mph down a 35mph road hit the back side of my car as I was turning and my car is finished. No collision insurance on my 99 camry so i am out of luck.

I need to unload everything I can. I have to rent a car to get back to work and then buy a new car. Please get in touch with me. Thank you.

RE: Car totalled need help everything for sale
Ouch that sucks, this woman didn't have insurance? Time to lawyer up! I'll take a look in the morning to see if there is anything I can use to help you out. Good luck!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any Brett Lawrie or Allen Craig?

That sucks but since she hit you(her fault), good luck
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

It should be her fault but troopers dont see it that way so I have to fight it in court. I have an Allen Craig listed on another site. I just have base Lawrie.

I sent an offer on some cards, let me know what you need on them.
Is this thing on?

I'll be more than happy to sell you a new car if you leave in or near virginia!

Glad your ok. I hope your selling does well. I also wish you well in court, I know from experience that even though it was clearly the other drivers fault, it doesnt always automatically go your way. Even if it does, it is still a huge pain in the a$$ to deal with. As if buying a new car isnt enough of a hassle, doing so under these circumstances is even worse.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Thanks - Im in New York and it is a hassle. Id like to make some deals and I am willing to work with people if you see something that interests you. Thanks for the interest and support.