`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WayOT: Dream Job

RE: WayOT: Dream Job
(11-12-2012, 10:54 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I have a friend that's an extremely talented tattoo artist. If I remember correctly he did some of former Dallas Cowboys tight end Marty B's tattoos.
i have a friend that did some work on Kendrick Perkins when he played for the Celtics, apparently he's a big "D" bag.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I had an interview last Tues for my dream job (Systems Analyst for a strong corporation) - working in a cubicle building applications, processes and routines. Sounds horrible to some people, but I had this job once 12 years ago, and have been trying to get back to one like it since.

I am about 75% sure I will get it, but won't hear anything until next week. - just about dying waiting to hear.

In addition, since I have been out of work for 4 years, it will allow us to live a much better life and fulfill our dream of buying our own home.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I hope you get it Ken, I lost the best job I ever had back in February and would do anything to be able to get it back.

(11-12-2012, 11:45 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I had an interview last Tues for my dream job (Systems Analyst for a strong corporation) - working in a cubicle building applications, processes and routines. Sounds horrible to some people, but I had this job once 12 years ago, and have been trying to get back to one like it since.

I am about 75% sure I will get it, but won't hear anything until next week. - just about dying waiting to hear.

In addition, since I have been out of work for 4 years, it will allow us to live a much better life and fulfill our dream of buying our own home.

Ken
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Well i would love to own my own card shop and do what i love all day long. I always wanted to work for an NFL team if i couldn't play pro football.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I would love to own my own card shop also, but I always wanted to be an All-Black (professional rugby player which is most boys dream here in New Zealand!). I came close but unfortunately injuries ruined that idea! I do really enjoy what I am doing now though so can't complain (although I wouldn't call it a "dream job").
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Astronaut... or Jessica Alba's gynecologist Smile
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Bed and Breakfast. People are always happy at a BNB. Never have to deal with rude people and plus I like making breakfast for alot of people and cleaning.