`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Threads 3-box break

2012-13 Threads 3-box break
I went back and picked up 2 more boxes. These results INCLUDE the box from yesterday. Here are the hits.

Triple Threads- M. Gasol, Al Horford, A. Bargnani
Authentic threads- Dwight Howard, Ray Allen

Private Signings- Deron Williams

Century Stars(One per Case)- Paul Pierce

Rookie Jersey autos-
Thomas RObinson (Kings), Klay THompson(Warriors), Brandon Knight (Pistons) UPDATE (all three have been traded)

Rookie Autos- Tristan THompson (cavs), Markieff Morris(Suns), Jordan Williams (Hawks), Malcolm Lee(T-Wolves), Royce White(rockets), Andrew Nicholson(Magic), Will Barton(Blazers)

Rookie Jerseys- John Jenkins, Terrence Jones, Meyers Leonard, Terrence Ross, Enes Kanter, Bismack Byombo, Kawhi Leonard

Vet Jerseys- Scola, Brandon RUsh, Lin, Gortat, Carmelo, Jason Terry, Louis Williams, KG

Silver Parallel /99- Serge Ibaka, Al Harrington

Talented Twosomes- Lebron/Wade (x2), Durant/Westbroook, Marc Gasol/Zach Randolph (x3)

Floor Generals- Jeremy Lin, Kyrie Irving (x2), John Wall, Brandon Jennings(x2), Tony Parker, Ty Lawson, Russell Westbrook UPDATE (Lin and both Irvings have been traded)

Inside Presence- Blake Griffin(x2), Al Horford(x2), Roy Hibbert, Chris Kaman, Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan (x2)

High Flyers- Durant, Terrence WIlliams, Gerald Wallace(x2), T-Mac, Gerald green(x2), Paul george, Deandre Jordan(x2), Jeremy Evans, Russell Westbrook

Century Greats- Walton, Oscar Robertson, Nate Archibald, James Worthy, Scottie Pippen, Julius Erving, Abdul-Jabbar, Moses Malone

Everything is FT except the Pierce(PC card).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Threads 3-box break
Nice paul pierce
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-11-2012, 04:53 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I went back and picked up 2 more boxes. These results INCLUDE the box from yesterday. Here are the hits.

Triple Threads- M. Gasol, Al Horford, A. Bargnani
Authentic threads- Dwight Howard, Ray Allen

Private Signings- Deron Williams

Century Stars(One per Case)- Paul Pierce

Rookie Jersey autos-
Thomas RObinson (Kings), Klay THompson(Warriors), Brandon Knight (Pistons)

Rookie Autos- Tristan THompson (cavs), Markieff Morris(Suns), Jordan Williams (Hawks), Malcolm Lee(T-Wolves), Royce White(rockets), Andrew Nicholson(Magic), Will Barton(Blazers)

Rookie Jerseys- John Jenkins, Terrence Jones, Meyers Leonard, Terrence Ross, Enes Kanter, Bismack Byombo, Kawhi Leonard

Vet Jerseys- Scola, Brandon RUsh, Lin, Gortat, Carmelo, Jason Terry, Louis Williams, KG

Silver Parallel /99- Serge Ibaka, Al Harrington

Talented Twosomes- Lebron/Wade (x2), Durant/Westbroook, Marc Gasol/Zach Randolph (x3)

Floor Generals- Jeremy Lin, Kyrie Irving (x2), John Wall, Brandon Jennings(x2), Tony Parker, Ty Lawson, Russell Westbrook

Inside Presence- Blake Griffin(x2), Al Horford(x2), Roy Hibbert, Chris Kaman, Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan (x2)

High Flyers- Durant, Terrence WIlliams, Gerald Wallace(x2), T-Mac, Gerald green(x2), Paul george, Deandre Jordan(x2), Jeremy Evans, Russell Westbrook

Century Greats- Walton, Oscar Robertson, Nate Archibald, James Worthy, Scottie Pippen, Julius Erving, Abdul-Jabbar, Moses Malone

Everything is FT except the Pierce(PC card).
PM sent, sir!

Interested in the Robinson, Thompson, and Knight jersey autos. If you are interested in the century stars I have one of Dwight Howard. PM me if interested in trading. Thank you

(11-14-2012, 08:55 PM)netsfan1534 Wrote: Interested in the Robinson, Thompson, and Knight jersey autos. If you are interested in the century stars I have one of Dwight Howard. PM me if interested in trading. Thank you
THe Jersey autos have since been traded but thank you. I am, however, working on the hardwood autos set so I would be interested if you have any of those.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-14-2012, 09:05 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: THe Jersey autos have since been traded but thank you. I am, however, working on the hardwood autos set so I would be interested if you have any of those.
I have hardwood autos of Tyler Zeller, John Henson, and Darius Miller. Let me know if you need any. Thanks

(11-14-2012, 09:30 PM)netsfan1534 Wrote: I have hardwood autos of Tyler Zeller, John Henson, and Darius Miller. Let me know if you need any. Thanks
I am going to try and complete this set. I need all three. Are they FT? I am not at the point where I am going to buy these out right. Let me know if they are for trade and check my Org to see if I have anything of your liking if they are FT.
Thank You,
Jason

Hey, I would be interested in the Century Great cards, if you still have them you can check my org or PB http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q611...0-%20Sell/

(11-14-2012, 10:46 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hey, I would be interested in the Century Great cards, if you still have them you can check my org or PB http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q611...0-%20Sell/
I am actually going to complete that set. I love the look of those cards. I have doubles though I Just haven't been able to go through to see what is a double and what I am just seeing twice. I will let you know.

By any chance did you get any hardwood autos that you are not particular to? I am going to make an outside run at completing that set.

(11-15-2012, 06:04 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am actually going to complete that set. I love the look of those cards. I have doubles though I Just haven't been able to go through to see what is a double and what I am just seeing twice. I will let you know.

By any chance did you get any hardwood autos that you are not particular to? I am going to make an outside run at completing that set.
I have an Andrew Nicholson I can part with if you need it.