`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on GRADE for this MJ rookie please...ADDED NEW PIC!!!!

RE: Opinions on GRADE for this MJ rookie please...ADDED NEW PIC!!!!
thanks ping...I value your opinion too just as muchSmile

(11-10-2012, 09:21 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Thanks Rare for chiming in. I've followed your stuff for quite sometime and I value your opinion greatly as well.

I think everyone that has opinionated their input came out pretty close and what I somewhat expected, but I, like you, leaning towards more in the 9 area...

I paid 600 for it from a reputable dealer and a great guy that I've know forever at that in hopes that it would be at least a 9. Thats more than double profit if I grade it, comes back a 9 and resell for 1400+++) Smile
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions about certain Jordan cards. I'd be more than happy to share my thoughts.

Good luck either way. It's a great, sharp looking card.

Ping...it looks good. I see what u mean though. After comparison to multiple cards from the set and even after thorough looks under magnifying glass, everything adds up. The size is exact, color and surface match, the only thing i can think of is thats the way it came...the guy who had it put the set together when they came out and has had it ever since.

I think it was the way it was cut from the sheet. Its not that dramatic in person. I think its a solid 9 regardless...