`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
opions needed
11-10-2012, 07:20 PM
opions needed
Hi I haven't posted on the hockey boards in a while as I'm contemplating doing a trade special of 3 to 1 to move/slim/rid my hockey. I haven't lost interest in collecting hockey but with the lockout and not knowing if/when a season will start Its delaying me a bit continuing with building my celtics pc as my prefered sport. I'm more of a casual hockey collector but at one time collected all 4 main sports, now its just bkball and hockey. In just over a year I've gone from 300 different bruins to aprox over 3,000 different ones. Should I try to trade off to slim my tradeables doing a 3 to 1 rate, or in the past I've done 2 to 1 and didn't work intially at first or just try to sell most off which I know will be hard as a fleamarket I've done hockey is not a popular seller in my neck of the woods ie great state of mass. I'm 50/50 thinking about doing the 3 to 1 to just slim down and sorta start anew next year or selling most stuff except select stuff I'd keep to use as tradebait for specific bruin wants. Hopefully I haven't bored anyone with a long read and hope to hear what others have to say. thanks

Top 3 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Dustin Pedroia
3. Nomar Garciaparra

Top non redsox autos
kyle drabek
bob boone
joe niekro

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: opions needed
How is hockey not a hockey state that baffles me but heck I would say do half and half try selling your more valuables and trading off 3 to 1 of your others to set makers
11-10-2012, 09:56 PM
i say trade off your hockey 3 to 1, i'd be more than happy to take them off your hands Wink

Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches
11-11-2012, 06:51 AM
some stuff sell and rest trade for your PC

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)