Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
opions needed
11-10-2012, 07:20 PM
opions needed
Hi I haven't posted on the hockey boards in a while as I'm contemplating doing a trade special of 3 to 1 to move/slim/rid my hockey. I haven't lost interest in collecting hockey but with the lockout and not knowing if/when a season will start Its delaying me a bit continuing with building my celtics pc as my prefered sport. I'm more of a casual hockey collector but at one time collected all 4 main sports, now its just bkball and hockey. In just over a year I've gone from 300 different bruins to aprox over 3,000 different ones. Should I try to trade off to slim my tradeables doing a 3 to 1 rate, or in the past I've done 2 to 1 and didn't work intially at first or just try to sell most off which I know will be hard as a fleamarket I've done hockey is not a popular seller in my neck of the woods ie great state of mass. I'm 50/50 thinking about doing the 3 to 1 to just slim down and sorta start anew next year or selling most stuff except select stuff I'd keep to use as tradebait for specific bruin wants. Hopefully I haven't bored anyone with a long read and hope to hear what others have to say. thanks

Top 10 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Roger Clemens
3. Pedro Martinez
4. David Ortiz
5. Manny Ramirez
6. Hanley Ramirez
7. Pablo Sandoval
8. Rusney Castillo
9. Yoan Moncada
10. Dwight Evans

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: opions needed
How is hockey not a hockey state that baffles me but heck I would say do half and half try selling your more valuables and trading off 3 to 1 of your others to set makers
11-10-2012, 09:56 PM
i say trade off your hockey 3 to 1, i'd be more than happy to take them off your hands Wink

Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches
11-11-2012, 06:51 AM
some stuff sell and rest trade for your PC

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)