`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chrome Pink refractors..

Chrome Pink refractors..
I am going to build the pink refractor set so if anyone has any they want to trade please send me over an offer. Thanks, I appreciate it.

RE: Chrome Pink refractors..
I have some I will move but I will be waiting for pricing if you want to get with me then.

(11-10-2012, 08:11 PM)BoiJay Wrote: I am going to build the pink refractor set so if anyone has any they want to trade please send me over an offer. Thanks, I appreciate it.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(11-10-2012, 08:11 PM)BoiJay Wrote: I am going to build the pink refractor set so if anyone has any they want to trade please send me over an offer. Thanks, I appreciate it.
I have # 149, Jordan White RC. If you P.M. me your address I will send it to you.

(11-10-2012, 09:03 PM)jmattson76 Wrote: I have # 149, Jordan White RC. If you P.M. me your address I will send it to you.
Pm sent. Thank you again, I appreciate it!
(11-10-2012, 08:25 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I have some I will move but I will be waiting for pricing if you want to get with me then.
I will get at you as soon as pricing comes out..thanks!

I have a Von Miller Pink that I would trade for something in a Camo...

(11-11-2012, 02:24 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I have a Von Miller Pink that I would trade for something in a Camo...
This is the only Camo one I have .. It's not out of chrome, just regular topps.. I plan on picking up a few more boxes today or tomorrow and if I get any camo you get first shot man

2012 Topps Camo #252 Jarius Wright

(11-11-2012, 03:23 PM)BoiJay Wrote: This is the only Camo one I have .. It's not out of chrome, just regular topps.. I plan on picking up a few more boxes today or tomorrow and if I get any camo you get first shot man

2012 Topps Camo #252 Jarius Wright
Sounds good... i'll hold the Miller Pink pending your breaks.

adding mine to org now..

(11-11-2012, 04:55 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: adding mine to org now..
I sent an open offer.

I've made several trades for PINK.. anyone else? I still need a bunch