`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to LCS

Trip to LCS
I am trying to complete the 2012 Gypsy Queen mini set with all the variations and cards 301-350. I am pretty far from completion so I went to the LCS (it is an hour from where I live but worth the trip even when there is one closer to me). This set can get confusing so I took my binder that is holding all the cards. There are empty slots throughout representing the base and variations that I need.
So the LCS had 54 that I need. I am not sure if I am allowed to give a shout-out of sorts to the card store but I will find out. Jeff at Diamond King Sports Cards in Greenland NH only charged me $50 for these cards. As anyone who has tried to complete this set knows, even commons of these cards are $1-$2. Certainly I needed stars too(for instance I needed BOTH Ripkens).
I am not a relative of Jeff and I don't work there or anything but this guy is one of the most reasonable, cool dudes in this business. He KNEW that I needed these cards so he could have said $60, $70, or $80 and I would have done it. This may get removed but it is worth putting it out there until it gets removed(if this is against the TOS).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Trip to LCS
That's excellent, man! I don't see why anyone would have a problem with you expressing your appreciation for someone who helped you out. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: Trip to LCS
That is awesome! Great job by both you and your LCS.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!