`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Kobe Refractor PC

Kobe Refractor PC
Whenever I've shown my Kobe Finest rainbow, I always forget one xfractor because of the way that I organize my cards, lol. Anyway I thought I'd show them again along with some of my other Kobe Refractors & X-Fractors:

[Image: photo1-22.jpg]
Blue refractor /299
[Image: photo2-22.jpg]
Green refractor /199, Black refractor /99 and Gold refractor 24/50
[Image: photo3-17.jpg]
X-Fractors 24/25 and White X-Fractor 1/1

[Image: photo4-14.jpg]
[Image: photo1-23.jpg]
[Image: photo2-23.jpg]
[Image: photo3-18.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Kobe Refractor PC
Those are crazy sick dude...love all the colors. Kobe is a Beast!!

I love refractors!

Wow! that is ridiculous. Bet that took some time putting together.

Awesome Kobe's!

Nice!!! Always gotta show off that rainbow Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

NICE!

(11-10-2012, 04:22 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Those are crazy sick dude...love all the colors. Kobe is a Beast!!
Thanks. They really do pop.
(11-11-2012, 07:07 AM)rare23air83 Wrote: I love refractors!
Thanks
(11-11-2012, 07:47 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow! that is ridiculous. Bet that took some time putting together.
Actually it took a couple months to put it together. I didn't think about it until I got the 1/1. It was easy from there, I already had the base and refractor versions. The gold was the hardest to pickup.
(11-11-2012, 11:52 AM)sonic311 Wrote: Awesome Kobe's!
Thanks
(11-12-2012, 08:53 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Nice!!! Always gotta show off that rainbow Wink
Thanks. I think I'm becoming a refractor addict, lol.
(11-12-2012, 09:12 AM)folkertino Wrote: NICE!
Thanks

awesome collection... I love that 1/1 card...

I wish I could get all the different colors of Jordan Farmar for my PC, but there is one person out there with just about every 1/1 Finest card... I always thought the person that originally had them, received them in a backdoor deal... because it is almost impossible for one person to have every 1/1 card. Especially when the person had them within weeks of the product being released...

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-12-2012, 05:04 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: awesome collection... I love that 1/1 card...

I wish I could get all the different colors of Jordan Farmar for my PC, but there is one person out there with just about every 1/1 Finest card... I always thought the person that originally had them, received them in a backdoor deal... because it is almost impossible for one person to have every 1/1 card. Especially when the person had them within weeks of the product being released...
I picked up this Farmar when he was with the Lakers:

[Image: SU1BRzA0MTEtMS5qcGc.jpg]

I mainly like the patch and card itself. That's the main reason why its still in my hands, lol. I don't want to say that this stuff has been backdoored. It gives the hobby a bad name. Sometimes it is possible that a person can pull a lot of this stuff and only need a couple to complete the set.

When I lived in Hawaii, I saw this Grandmother take her grandson to the LCS and they busted around 10 boxes of Exquisite and a few other boxes of SPX. That much money being tossed around will lead to something good or the start of a set at least?