`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: 1973 OPC Rich Gossage

WTB: 1973 OPC Rich Gossage
Looking to track down a PSA 7 1973 O-Pee-Chee rookie of the man, the myth, the mustache.....Rich 'Goose' Gossage! Give me a shout if you've got one available! Thanks!

RE: WTB: 1973 OPC Rich Gossage
I search out OPC's with some regularity, if I run across one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Do you have Goose's true rookie, 1972 Puerto Rican Sticker? It's not really a sticker but a paper card meant to be pasted into an album. Mike Schmidt and Bob Boone's true rookies are also found in this set.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Thanks! I appreciate it! I hope you can find one!

Yes, I do have the '72 Puerto Rican sticker. Also, the '73 Topps. Both are PSA 7, hence why I want the '73 OPC in a 7 as well. I'm ocd that way. Wink

(11-16-2012, 12:27 PM)elronmckenzie Wrote: Thanks! I appreciate it! I hope you can find one!

Yes, I do have the '72 Puerto Rican sticker. Also, the '73 Topps. Both are PSA 7, hence why I want the '73 OPC in a 7 as well. I'm ocd that way. Wink
Awesome, it is a rare one. I think many of us collectors have OCD Smile I'll let you know if I run across an OPC. Good luck!
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Haha...its funny you should say collectors have OCD. As a child (10-15 years old) I can remember my father repeatedly closing my bedroom door because he didn't want to look at the mess. However, my closet was perfect. You could eat off the ground because it housed my baseball card collection which was perfectly organized by year or by player in perfect order. Even my common cards were in either team or by year in set boxes and if a card was in a top loader it had to be a perfectly crisp and clear top loader without any smudges or yellowing......Fast forward to today and these OCD tendencies are still present in my collection......well...and in my everyday life too. What can you expect when your hobby teaches you to pick out the flaws and imperfections...LOL.

The Goose collection is now complete! Thanks to everyone that helped out!

[Image: 231g87.jpg]
WANTED:
-1994 Upper Deck World Cup #268 Mia Hamm - PSA 9