`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Advice - Trade Set & Organize

Need Advice - Trade Set & Organize
Folks need some advice. Want to unload 2012 Heritage, but would really like to trade/sell whole lot. How should I set-up in ORG. and announce that it is available?. Thanks.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Need Advice - Trade Set & Organize
I would create a post in the trading section after the cards are in your org & marked for trade or for sale.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

^^ would be the best way. Long process but most won't trade unless its threw the system.

Do you have any extra high numbered by any chance? I need a handful more.. Let me know.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(11-10-2012, 06:47 PM)Neifert Wrote: ... but most won't trade unless its threw the system.
No one should be trading unless it's through the trade tab. If someone is making deals outside the system, they can lose their Beckett account.

As to OP's question, unfortunately there isn't a good way to mark a 'complete set' FT in the organize. All you can do is list each card and you'll just have to let people know that you only want to trade them as a set.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thanks. Wasn't going to go outside the system....was just wondering if there was a set trade/sell mode.

Thanks for the advice gang!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-10-2012, 11:44 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Folks need some advice. Want to unload 2012 Heritage, but would really like to trade/sell whole lot. How should I set-up in ORG. and announce that it is available?. Thanks.
The time it would take just to get these cards set up to sell would probably not even be worth the profit you net if your time is half as valuable as mine. I suggest trading or selling the set elsewhere.

Having a set trade option would be a nice tool to have within Beckett trading. The problem with sets in Beckett is how cluttered and complex the sets have become. It seems easy enough to add an entire set to your org and then mark them all as "haves" and then "for trade" or "for sale." But then there are countless Short prints, variations or autos that get added that you have to weed through and eliminate. Makes me wish Beckett separated the base set from the master set. Anyways once you have it all loaded I would post a trade thread and see if you get any takers. Good luck with trading/selling the set!