`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2012 Topps Chrome, 2 Boxes, Prism & Red Auto MOJO

2012 Topps Chrome, 2 Boxes, Prism & Red Auto MOJO
Certainly we always wish for this type of break, however it rarely happens. Long story short, I said I was leaving work early to go to the doctor (actually the card shop, as he was closing early tonight) and I grabbed 2 boxes, as I don't have the patience to wait until my case comes next week. I was shaking when I saw it and I think I still am, without anymore production, the autos only. Did hit inserts or refractors of a Luck, Griffin, Wilson, and Tannehill, but none as good as these.

Fleener Prism Refractor Auto 15/50

[Image: D41CBA12.jpg]

And now the reason hopefully your looking, by far my best pull ever, going straight to the other site.

RG3 Red Refractor Auto 2/5

[Image: 9BDFEC8E.jpg]

[Image: 554B69DA.jpg]

I'm still in shock!!!!!!

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome, 2 Boxes, Prism & Red Auto MOJO
(11-09-2012, 08:04 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Certainly we always wish for this type of break, however it rarely happens. Long story short, I said I was leaving work early to go to the doctor (actually the card shop, as he was closing early tonight) and I grabbed 2 boxes, as I don't have the patience to wait until my case comes next week. I was shaking when I saw it and I think I still am, without anymore production, the autos only. Did hit inserts or refractors of a Luck, Griffin, Wilson, and Tannehill, but none as good as these.

Fleener Prism Refractor Auto 15/50

[Image: D41CBA12.jpg]

And now the reason hopefully your looking, by far my best pull ever, going straight to the other site.

RG3 Red Refractor Auto 2/5

[Image: 9BDFEC8E.jpg]

[Image: 554B69DA.jpg]

I'm still in shock!!!!!!

Holy God. Cha Ching. Conratulations.. There is your case and then some Smile

Just sell your case! There's no way to compare to that RG3
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Could u PM me a trade value on the Fleener? thanks!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

A ridiculous hit! Im sure that will sell very very well and will probably get graded as Chrome usually comes back golden.

Would you chance it and have it graded, would sell value really increase that muc?
(11-09-2012, 08:46 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: A ridiculous hit! Im sure that will sell very very well and will probably get graded as Chrome usually comes back golden.

That Griffin is awesome!!! Nice Pull!!!!!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(11-09-2012, 08:59 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Would you chance it and have it graded, would sell value really increase that muc?
I personally would chance it, and sell value would possibly double or even triple. People go nuts over Topps Chrome graded.
Eddie George Super Collector

Jackpot!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I thought my hit was Great....thats what we all are looking for nice payday