Lebron James High Flyers
Derrick Rose Floor Generals
Perry Jones Rookie Auto
Moe Harkless Rookie Auto
Tyson Chandler Private Signings Auto
Kevin Martin Authentic Threads Prime #'d 24/25

[Image: KoKtF.jpg]

RE: 2012-13 Threads - 1 Box
Nice stuff, I really like this product! If for trade, can you please check me for the Perry Jones and K-Mart?
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Nice Break!!

Nice! I like the Jones. Too bad people love talking up Chandler, but when it comes to cards, hes a bust. And Hell always be a bum in my eyes.
Why is Chandler in a Mavs Uniform?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I pulled the Chandler, too ... there are a grand total of four players in the Private Signings set ... Deron Williams, Antawn Jamison and Monta Ellis are the others.

Weird, wonder how they came up with that combo.

Griffin, Kobe, Durant and either Wall or Irving would have been better LOL

Very nice box all around, nice pulls!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-09-2012, 03:19 PM)quavis Wrote: Nice! I like the Jones. Too bad people love talking up Chandler, but when it comes to cards, hes a bust. And Hell always be a bum in my eyes.
Why is Chandler in a Mavs Uniform?
Good question?? The back of the card simply states "Chandler's first basket in a Mavericks uniform cam off an alley-oop toss from Jason Kidd against the Bobcats on Oct. 27, 2010. It was the first time the slick-passing guard hooked up with his new center, but it won't be the last. Expect Chandler to boost Kidd's assist total with several dunks."

The copyright on the bottom is for 2011 Panini America. This card was obviously made last year....weird.