Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded Card Display? Christmas present idea

Graded Card Display? Christmas present idea
Hey guys and gals

So it is the holiday season and this year I would like to get my brother something card related. He has almost the complete rainbow of 2007 Bowman Chrome auto Todd Frazier

reg
xfractor
blue
gold
orange

They are all graded, is there anything I can get to display these. I know there are the bigger ones but I would like one that is only about 5 or 6 cards graded that looks like a frame.

Thank you

Steve
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: Graded Card Display? Christmas present idea
How handy are you? I would think this would be something that would be pretty easy to make.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I'm wanting to make one that holds 9 that you can slide graded cards in and out to interchange them if/when I feel like it with a backlight to make them pop. I'm just too lazy to actually go out and put my ideas to work. I havent seen anything else like it but really havent searched extensively, something you could do if you're handy enough

edit - krangry beat me to it!

Yeah, I think you could make one, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-09-2012, 11:16 AM)hongkongfooey Wrote: I'm wanting to make one that holds 9 that you can slide graded cards in and out to interchange them if/when I feel like it with a backlight to make them pop. I'm just too lazy to actually go out and put my ideas to work. I havent seen anything else like it but really havent searched extensively, something you could do if you're handy enough

edit - krangry beat me to it!
I would be careful with a back light due to the auto fading and the heat- The heat may end up doing something to the sticker to cause it to lose its ability to stick or cause curling. I personally have four of the 36 graded card displays and I love them. They look nice and can be strained if desired and were only $69.00 each with free shipping. Also as a card collector I would love getting an assortment of magnetic holders or a gift certifacater to Dave and Adams or Blowout. Try E-Bay, or Google for your displays. There is a large assortment available.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

I dont think leds will hurt anything..not wanting a 100 watt behind there

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to try to make one. If I make it ill post pictures on here

Who knows lol you may want to buy one off me

I guess youre looking for something sort of liek this

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/sport-...ll-cards-1
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-10-2012, 10:17 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I guess youre looking for something sort of liek this

http://www.monstermarketplace.com/sport-...ll-cards-1
no not at all.... its rough I have this whole vision in my head...lets just see if I can actually put it together lol possibly this week... hmmm

how many cards are usually in a rainbow 8?

Eight sounds about right.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!