Trading Hobby Boxes

RE: Trading Hobby Boxes
I want boxes!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

just a note of caution here folks:

no offense to the OP, and this isnt just him, but in general:

be very careful when buying boxes online for folks you dont know. major retailers aside (you know the ones, the big guys), buying boxes online is a really good way to get ripped off. even boxes that are "sealed" may have been resealed

i am in no way saying that the OP is dishonest, im just saying that buying boxes online from unknown sources is a very big risk

again, not saying this applies to the OP. just a word of caution

also: dont think you can add them to the org, which means you cant trade them on beckett.

I'm curious as to what bar you are taking - I see the UGA logo for your avatar. What school you graduate from?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Wow. I never would have imagined that this post would generate this much attention.

I would like to address jacobystealshome's concerns:

I share your concerns about online scamming and I take no offense to your cautionary response.
I would like to make it clear that my original query was a "how-to" in terms of using the "organize" feature. Aside from the lack of time, one reason I wanted to add the boxes to my organize folder was to generate interesting trades, not to put them up for sale. This is a hobby for me..not a business.

I do appreciate your post. It is good to see that members of this board are looking out for each other.

About me:

I am new to Beckett and have no trades or feedback. My Ebay user id is the same as the one I use on this board. I have made 44 transactions in the past 10 years and I have a 100% feedback score. Only two of the above mentioned transactions are sports/entertainment card related. I think these numbers are demonstrative that I am not a reseller or dishonest.

ugameck:

I am taking the Georgia bar but went to law school in the New England area. Undergrad in NC. Grew up in Atlanta.

Disclaimer:

At this point, for a variety of reasons, I think it is best it too refrain from making any trades for the extra boxes. If I have responded to your PM's I will still entertain any offers. Most importantly, I do not want to sell these boxes outright. I just want a little more variety in my collection.

Most Importantly:

Thank you to all of those who responded. Your offers and suggestions are truly appreciated.

Well good luck on the Ga Bar! Taking the February one? Study MBE MBE and more MBE.

Another stinking lawyer on the board.

Thanks. I am taking the Feb. bar. I have passed the bar in another jurisdiction but no reciprocity with GA. The MBE is like being a 1L again. Sounds like you know the feeling. It's funny. I have seen several of your posts but never noticed the "uga" in your user id due to the mugshots. If I had to guess...prosecutor?

The opposite! Not a prosecution bone in my body. That's Kid Rock and Andre 3000.

I am shooting for a PD position. I was prosecution for a year and hated it.

Answer your PM. You're talking to the right guy.

(11-09-2012, 08:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: also: dont think you can add them to the org, which means you cant trade them on beckett.
Ultimately - this is the answer to the question.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.