`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hey Raiders Fans, Marcel Reese Finally Has A RC!

Hey Raiders Fans, Marcel Reese Finally Has A RC!
For those of you that don't know — but do care — I pulled a Marcel Reese base card out of a Gridiron blaster yesterday ... as far as I can tell it's his rookie card.

He's been a pretty good player for the Raiders for a while now (starting FB), so it's cool to see him get a card.

Bust away, Raiders fans!

If you already knew this or don't care, please disregard. LOL

RE: Hey Raiders Fans, Marcel Reese Finally Has A RC!
I noticed that when I had a quick glance through the checklist and was pretty stoked.

If you don't know, Rod Streater will also have his first card out with being available with the Topps Chrome Blue packs you get with your redemptions from this set.

Just waiting for a Miles Burris card now!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(11-08-2012, 08:27 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I noticed that when I had a quick glance through the checklist and was pretty stoked.

If you don't know, Rod Streater will also have his first card out with being available with the Topps Chrome Blue packs you get with your redemptions from this set.

Just waiting for a Miles Burris card now!
Oh man, I didn't see the checklist yet ... thought Burriss would be on the list ... oh well.

Usually Gridiron is the best place to pick up some vets' first cards on new teams (Braylon Edwards has a Seahawks card, for example), and they go pretty deep on rookies ... Gridiron was cool last year for being the first with Pryor in uniform.

I must say, the pics in this years Gridiron look awesome! Other than Reece, the checklist is the normal guys for the base set: Palmer, McFadden, DHB, Moore and Ford with Criner being the only Raider rookie.

I can't see Burris being given any RC this year unfortunately. Was really hoping he wold as I would love to collect him. Also was hoping Veldheer may have been put into a set by now too.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(11-09-2012, 02:32 AM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I must say, the pics in this years Gridiron look awesome! Other than Reece, the checklist is the normal guys for the base set: Palmer, McFadden, DHB, Moore and Ford with Criner being the only Raider rookie.

I can't see Burris being given any RC this year unfortunately. Was really hoping he wold as I would love to collect him. Also was hoping Veldheer may have been put into a set by now too.
Man I wish they would bring back Topps Total ... I know it's a cheap, low-end product, but they went pretty deep into the rosters, even if three guys had to share a card LOL ...