`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card shops in orlando

Card shops in orlando
Im going to be in orlando for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows any card shops over there that I can stop by to see what I can find. If its cheap then better lol!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Card shops in orlando
Depending where in Orlando. There is one called Orlando Sports Cards and one east of Orlando called Big League. Depends on what you are looking for.

Orlando sports cards is the best
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-07-2012, 08:37 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Depending where in Orlando. There is one called Orlando Sports Cards and one east of Orlando called Big League. Depends on what you are looking for.
Is that the one in Casselberry, or something like that, which they always show on those once-a-month Panini highlights videos they show on the Panini blog?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-07-2012, 07:32 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Is that the one in Casselberry, or something like that, which they always show on those once-a-month Panini highlights videos they show on the Panini blog?

yes they are in casselberry they do a lot of business solely on pack and boxes. not too much on singles at all

(11-07-2012, 08:37 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Depending where in Orlando. There is one called Orlando Sports Cards and one east of Orlando called Big League. Depends on what you are looking for.
Well im going to be around memorial hwy near kissimmee and i think im more interested in singles more than boxes.

Also would it be better the days before thanksgiving or the day after just in case they make sales????

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Orlando sports cards would be the shop to go to for singles, it's also closer to Kissimmee. Big Leauge does more giveaways, usually around holidays.
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Thanks for the input, Ill check those stores to see what i can find!!

Yes make your trip to Orlando Sports Cards for singles. They state half off all singles. Usually means half off of book but have found some decent buys there. I see Phils would you be making your way back down to florida for spring training?

(11-08-2012, 05:48 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I see Phils would you be making your way back down to florida for spring training?
Probably not, I live down in venezuela lol, so its kinda harder for me to get there lol........ Ill definitely go to that shop to see what singles i can find!!!