`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions on 2012 chrome retail

Opinions on 2012 chrome retail
So I have bought 6 blaster and 2 racks so far. Nice cards like last year but I am noticing not as many autos are being pulled early. Last year it was ridiculous how many autos came out of the early blasters. This year not as much. Anyone else noticing this? BTW I have not pulled any autos

RE: Opinions on 2012 chrome retail
Everything Topps and Bowman retail it seems the odds are astronomical. My personal belief is it's because people were running to the cheaper retail stuff and the hobby side of the business was losing money and being left with product they couldn't move once the good stuff was found.

I'm sure people buying hobby boxes at $100 a pop for 1 auto were a little upset people buying $20 blasters were getting 1 auto a pop too lol I pulled 1 auto out of 6 Blasters and 10 Rack packs. Wasnt expecting any lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Nothing from my measley blaster. Best card was a tall boy RG3
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-08-2012, 02:25 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Nothing from my measley blaster. Best card was a tall boy RG3
A tall boy rg3 isn't bad could've been worse :-)
I can't complain in 6 blasters I have got 3 rg3 rookies and my wife pulled a base refractor of Luck. Also picked up the pink peyton Manning refractor which is cool because I think it is one of the cards that appears in the promo. They have been fun to open and the one relic in every box is really cool iny opinion
I have a sinking suspicion that the 2nd round of blasters may be more auto friendly just a thought

Also has anyone seen a Luck auto out of this yet? I only saw one RG3
I can't complain in 6 blasters I have got 3 rg3 rookies and my wife pulled a base refractor of Luck. Also picked up the pink peyton Manning refractor which is cool because I think it is one of the cards that appears in the promo. They have been fun to open and the one relic in every box is really cool iny opinion
I have a sinking suspicion that the 2nd round of blasters may be more auto friendly just a thought

Also has anyone seen a Luck auto out of this yet? I only saw one RG3

yea..i like em...i got a die cut rookie review andrew luck, prism tall boy nick toon #50 and 1957 luck

I opened probably 8 blasters last year with no auto. So that whole auto per retail box didn't apply to me.

This year I have only bought 1 blaster and 2 racks. But still no auto. My best card was a Demarco Murry camo refractor (i think is what they are). Pretty cool that it is a Cowboy and can easily be moved for stuff I need.

(11-07-2012, 10:08 PM)diablo71 Wrote: So I have bought 6 blaster and 2 racks so far. Nice cards like last year but I am noticing not as many autos are being pulled early. Last year it was ridiculous how many autos came out of the early blasters. This year not as much. Anyone else noticing this? BTW I have not pulled any autos
if you got the blasters with the rookie relics look at the odds on the box there are no autos in them

(11-08-2012, 10:31 PM)suhbest Wrote: if you got the blasters with the rookie relics look at the odds on the box there are no autos in them
I just saw someone else's post on this.. That would make sense then huh Smile. Well truthfully I think I will only buy boxes with potential autos relics are cool but autos are what I want. Do you know then if the other boxes have 8 packs? Because the Walmart relic boxes only have 7 packs plus one relic pack

(11-08-2012, 11:50 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I just saw someone else's post on this.. That would make sense then huh Smile. Well truthfully I think I will only buy boxes with potential autos relics are cool but autos are what I want. Do you know then if the other boxes have 8 packs? Because the Walmart relic boxes only have 7 packs plus one relic pack
at my target they have the blasters with 8 packs with a chance at a auto the walmart blasters are the ones that have the relic