`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back

im back
hey all you guys ive been off a few months because of money issues and such but im back im not trading till after the first of the year but look forward to talking to all you guys

bill
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

RE: im back
Welcome back. I haven't been here as much as I used to be or been as active for the exact same reason. Money issues have kept me from enjoying the hobby for a few months now too.
My car has been the problem for a couple of months now. Every time I fix one thing or do some maintenance on it, something new causes me problems. I have already spent a year worth of the Total Access OPG on my car in the last 2 weeks.
"When it rains, it pours", huh?! I still haven't had the money to change my oil or brakes, which I do myself, b/c things I can't do myself keep causing me to go to real Mechanics.

(11-05-2012, 10:46 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Welcome back. I haven't been here as much as I used to be or been as active for the exact same reason. Money issues have kept me from enjoying the hobby for a few months now too.
My car has been the problem for a couple of months now. Every time I fix one thing or do some maintenance on it, something new causes me problems. I have already spent a year worth of the Total Access OPG on my car in the last 2 weeks.
"When it rains, it pours", huh?! I still haven't had the money to change my oil or brakes, which I do myself, b/c things I can't do myself keep causing me to go to real Mechanics.

i know the feeling man im selling stuff on the bay for christmas money i hope the new year is a lot better for you
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

(11-06-2012, 09:37 AM)Redskinsfan Wrote: i know the feeling man im selling stuff on the bay for christmas money i hope the new year is a lot better for you
I know THAT feeling too. I was trying to sell some stuff a few weeks ago just to make sure I can afford to give out some Xmas gifts. It didn't really go anywhere, but at least I have a job and my car troubles will be understood by my family.
As long as I can get some gifts for my immediate family (Mom, brother, sister and her 2 children), I will be happy and I know the rest of my family will understand.
Hopefully, the new year will bring better circumstances for us all.

Welcome back !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK