`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets trade

lets trade
I have a card show coming up on the 11th i want to get some trades done send me some offers thanks

RE: lets trade
Open offer sent
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1

Husker, I am right outside of Omaha. lets see what we can do!

Where outside of omaha that is actually where the show is

I am in Plattsmouth. Will be away on business the 11-14th in Des Moines of all places. Just did a massive add to my list. check it out and let me know if you see anything of interest. It would not let me add the Robin Lopez signature cuts patch 3/5 for some reason.

(11-06-2012, 10:36 PM)Jbittman Wrote: I am in Plattsmouth. Will be away on business the 11-14th in Des Moines of all places. Just did a massive add to my list. check it out and let me know if you see anything of interest. It would not let me add the Robin Lopez signature cuts patch 3/5 for some reason.
I was actually born and raised in omaha but now live in walnut iowa people hate it that I wear my husker colors all the time but I did send u an offer what would u want for the lopez lmk thanks

Ha, I'm also a husker...newly unretired from the collecting/trading/selling business....GBR!! From Columbus.
Interested in trading for any and all ex-Huskers. Will trade common for common, auto for auto, gu for gu, etc. Just message me.

Hey, I have a great 2012 Momentum Diamond Studs Chiefs Glenn Dorsey. Figured you had some Chiefs fans in your area. LMK if interested in trade

Open offer sent
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA