`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jordan Error Card NNOF?
11-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Jordan Error Card NNOF?
Came across an intersting card on eBay, 93-94 Ultra MJ with no name or foil on front. Anyone know anything about this card?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: Jordan Error Card NNOF?
Factory printing error. I got a couple players back in the day out of packs. They probably caught the error after a couple sheets went through. I got all mine from packs and have no reason to believe that it's an aftermarket reprint and/or bankruptsy card.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (0000+ auctions)
Photobucket http://s424.photobucket.com/user/odditycards/library
11-06-2012, 10:30 AM
just a print flaw. i wouldnt pay much more than you would for a regular one

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
11-06-2012, 03:57 PM
(11-06-2012 10:30 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  just a print flaw. i wouldnt pay much more than you would for a regular one

I would...but not that price on eBay if that's the one you're looking for. If a Jordan card is say $5, I would pay $10 for an error like that. Legit printing errors like that, especially for Jordan, can be quite rare and highly collectable. The 1993-94 All-Defense Ultra I sold a couple months ago for $150...well above a standard BV for regular insert.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
11-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Which MJ 93-94 ultra card you talking about??

I got a few errors from 93-94 Ultra... most without name.. one had a different player on the back.. can't remember who they were.. I got them tucked away & haven't seen them in over 10+ years...

I do remember having a Penny Haraway drouble/trouble card & 3 other players that are missing the foil on the front of the card... always thought it would be worth big bucks, but never found a buyer..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
11-07-2012, 09:34 AM
(11-06-2012 09:31 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  Which MJ 93-94 ultra card you talking about??

I got a few errors from 93-94 Ultra... most without name.. one had a different player on the back.. can't remember who they were.. I got them tucked away & haven't seen them in over 10+ years...

I do remember having a Penny Haraway drouble/trouble card & 3 other players that are missing the foil on the front of the card... always thought it would be worth big bucks, but never found a buyer..

Well...if you have any of my players you have a buyer Wink And I would probably know one or two for the Hardaway.

Errors like this tend to sell pretty well on eBay...not $100's usually...but still better than normal card.