`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cards added to my Organize, time to trade!!! Bucket to look at, Bears heavy...

Cards added to my Organize, time to trade!!! Bucket to look at, Bears heavy...
Let me know what you like. Thanks
(Looking for-tradebait, NFL Memorabilia, NFL McFarlanes and other stuff)

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/rowley5383/

RE: Cards added to my Organize, time to trade!!! Bucket to look at, Bears heavy...
Up ttt

RE: Cards added to my Organize, time to trade!!! Bucket to look at, Bears heavy...
Nobody?

open offer sent

ttt, check it out

I'm very interested in all of your Johnny Knox cards. I don't have anything to trade right now but I'd be interested in buying(after my RG3 sells on sunday)

pm returned bud. thanks

Im interested in some things. I will PM you a list sooner than later lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I will be looking for it bud

Open offer sent lmk Thanks
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!