`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 pack break of 2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractors

2 pack break of 2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractors
Hi. Received my 2 5 card packs of Blue Wave Refractors today from the Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption. Anyone else get theirs yet? Here's what I got:

Camden Maron
Guillermo Pimentel
Derek Christensen
Tim Shibuya
Brian Pointer
Taylor Siemens
Jesus Solorzano
Matt Benedict
Matthew Neil

and... No auto but...

a Red Parallel version #'d 25 of Granden Goetzman who is a prospect for my Rays! Sweet to get something like that which will go to my PC. Didn't even know there'd be red parallel's, thought it was just blue refractors and the possible chance at an auto.

Most likely the other 9 will be for trade once I figure out what pricing is like for them. Thanks

RE: 2 pack break of 2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractors
Nice! The Blue Waves look really cool.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I'm hoping to get mine today! Getting a red out of two packs is pretty good.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Still didn't receive mine... Sad when did you send yours in? And what state are u?

I mailed them release day afternoon and I'm in jersey
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Mail just came and no blue waves. I mailed mine in the day after release and sent them 1st class. Really hope I didn't somehow miss out.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I mailed my 1st 36 packs the day of release, then mailed in 36 more packs on Friday of that week. I live in Florida too and mailed them just as regular mail. If your in Jersey than I'd have to say its got to have something to do with Sandy, to me that'd be the only logical reason why you haven't gotten yours yet.

(11-06-2012, 06:05 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: I mailed my 1st 36 packs the day of release, then mailed in 36 more packs on Friday of that week. I live in Florida too and mailed them just as regular mail. If your in Jersey than I'd have to say its got to have something to do with Sandy, to me that'd be the only logical reason why you haven't gotten yours yet.
yeah I am figuring that as well. I didn't have mail for a few days... if they shipped them yesterday from PA I would be due to get them tomorrow. It'll be a nice surprise to pull something AWESOME in between having both jobs tomorrow haha
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Hope they get there soon, good luck with your pack(s)! Was so happy when I saw the red Goetzman, for not being an auto I was probably just as excited. To have ended up with a bunch of blue refractors of prospects I have no idea even who they are woulda been somewhat disappointing. Hopefully you get something sweet too!