Massive Update to PC! (Updated 11/13)

RE: Massive Update to PC!
AMAZING!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks alstott, it has been really fun putting this collection together. I will have more nice pieces to show soon!

Love the PC man, hope that my Kendall Marshall's look like that someday
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

LOL pointguard if you keep buying every single Kendall card that drops I don't think it will take you long.

wow, great stuff thanks for sharing.

i like the significant marks "on wood" auto and the topps fan favorites best of all
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

Thank you for taking the time to look dleifriaf! About 90% of the time Walton cards go for well below book value in auction, but that significant marks was one of the BIN's with a price over book value, but I liked the on wood signature so well that I decided to buy it anyways. The topps one you are referring too is the 1996 Topps Stars RC Reprint Auto. Unfortunately it can be had for around $15 on the bay right now lol. Thanks again to everyone for looking and taking the time to leave comments! It's nice to share with people on here because in my city, I do not know a SINGLE person that collects any type of cards and the only LCS in our area only does football and baseball. So it is very nice to be able to get on here and share my stories and pictures as well as hear and see others. SO THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!

Wow, I really like that slab of wood auto from SP Game Used, is it 03'04? And the patch auto from TTT. I really need to update my Knicks PC thread. People here are giving me some reasons to with all these amazing collections they're showing off, like you are! Smile
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(11-10-2012, 12:41 AM)vgqv Wrote: Wow, I really like that slab of wood auto from SP Game Used, is it 03'04? And the patch auto from TTT. I really need to update my Knicks PC thread. People here are giving me some reasons to with all these amazing collections they're showing off, like you are! Smile
Lol I hear yah man! I know I can't compete with some of these amazing collections I've seen lately, but to me it's not so much about the value of the collection but the variety of cards, and the time and effort one spends putting it together. I always enjoy seeing your PC as well as everyone elses, and I love sharing mine and hearing everyones opinions. I look forward to seeing your update!

Yah it is 2003-04 SP

RE: Massive Update to PC! (Updated 11/13)
Well, everything I was waiting on came in. This is my first time seeing one of the new Exquisite Dimension autos, I have never seen anything like these. They are very unique but you can't really tell from scans. If they weren't college jerseys I would definitely go after that set. I also have 30 items on the way (a few real nice pieces) so another update soon!

[Image: 36_zps61f793a6.jpg]

[Image: 38_zps3b56fa42.jpg]

RE: Massive Update to PC! (Updated 11/13)
Wow this collection is getting seriously high-end seriously fast!

I love the Bird/Walton/Parish triple. Great great stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]