`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BowmanChrome auto's

BowmanChrome auto's
Has anyoneever pulled a Bowman Chrome auto card and at the time you didnt really know who the player was and held on to it and in a few years it turned out to be worth a good bit? If so who was it?

I love Bowman chromes and would love to hear anyones storys

RE: BowmanChrome auto's
No, but I don't bust much Bowman. I hope to start opening Bowman, more, though.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

No, but as above I have not busted much Chrome untill this year. This years Bowman Chrome is great.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

Best auto i pulled is 2007 bowman draft corey brown orange refractor /25.... got it graded as a bgs 9.5 ....
I'm still waiting on him. lol
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

it wasnt an auto but i traded for a orange brent morel refractor for basically nothing(my buddy is a white sox fan so i got it to trade to him but he didnt want it at the time). i sold it to a dealer in rockford il. about a year later right when he got called up for 25 and bought a topps sterling ryan braun jsy/auto #/10 from his buddy at the same table for 30. wasnt a bad turn around.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I got a Hobby Box of Chromes over the weekend and pulled my first Blue auto. It was a Kevan Smith auto Blue Refractor. Books at 30. Pretty sweet card. Im sure White Sox fans would really like.

Last year I pulled a manny machado redemption and a Michael Pineda
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Interested in unloading your machado?

Wasn't Bowman Chrome but it was Bowmans Best--a auto'd Ryan Howard--at the time (2003) it was a $5.00 card--came across it again while looking over cards in the commons box 5 years latter!
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Mine was also a Bowman's Best. One of the first autos I ever pulled. Sat in my collection at my dad's house and I completely forgot about it. (I stopped collecting from 2001 until April of this year) Finally went through the cards when I went to see him for Christmas. The player-Josh Hamilton.